26 - I Have No Longer...

3 months have passed, everything is still under control. It's just every morning and night Inara will have a serious sickness and it cannot be helped.

When Taehyung is not around, he is currently doing his showcase in a few countries (at that time the showcase held at Hongkong) unexpected things happen.

It was quiet at night, Inara was soundly sleeping but then she's awake when she felt a sharp pain on her lower stomach. That's make her moaning in pain and held the area

"Argh... ouch.."

So she immediately grab her phone and call Somin. Before Taehyung left, he said before this if something happens just call someone or eomma. The only person that Inara's remember is Somin

Time Skip

At Hospital

Somin rushed to Inara's place and brought her here. Inara is admitted for one night at the hospital and now she is not accompanied by anyone. It's not Somin who doesn't want to stay but Inara who forced her friend to go back home since it was in the middle of the night (3am something). She didn't want to disturb Somin even though she is fine with it.

Inara awakened early this morning and she still didn't inform Taehyung about this. She was just afraid to tell him and didn't know how to explain. It's just so sudden.. She took a long time to tell him. So, after lunch she gains her strength to tell him this news. She doesn't know if Taehyung is done with his schedule or not but she is just trying her luck. She didn't have any idea about Taehyung when he found out later.

Phone Call

Inara: Hello?

Taehyung: Oh hey babe.

Inara: You sounds happy

Taehyung: Of course. My wife is calling me so who's not. I miss you

Inara: Yeah.. me too

Taehyung: Buhae? Where are you?

Inara: Uhmm.. Has your showcase ended?

Taehyung: Just end and now get ready to have some lunch. Wae?

Inara: Arr..

Taehyung: How do you feel today? Is my baby making you a hard time? Like usual

Inara become silent for awhile

Taehyung: Inara..

Inara: Ne?

Taehyung: What's wrong?

Inara: Taehyung-ah

Taehyung: Yes my love

Inara: I'm sorry

Taehyung: Kamchagi? Wayo?

Inara: I'm so sorry

Taehyung: For what?

Inara: I... I..

Taehyung: Inara..

Inara: I lost the baby (about to cry)

Taehyung: What do you mean?

Inara: I'm miscarriage

Taehyung: That's not funny Inara

Inara: I'm not. I am at the hospital right now

Taehyung: What? Alone?

Inara: Uhmm.. Somin was there before but I asked her to go home. I don't want to disturb her.

Taehyung seems didn't want to believe it do he just being silent

Inara: I'm sorry

Taehyung: Okay.. okay. You alright don't you?

Inara: Yeah but our baby

Taehyung: Okay.. let's talk about this when I'm coming home okay? Just take you rest

Inara: You didn't mad?

Taehyung: Why should I? I wasn't mad but.. But I worried about you. You must be sad. Sorry for not able with you. Want me to go back home?

Inara: No, no, no, no, no. You still have another schedule tonight don't you?

Taehyung: But.. how about you? You are alone. Should I call eomma?

Inara: No, it's okay. It will be fine plus I will discharge later.

Taehyung: You sure? Then who will take you there?

Inara: Somin will come back.

Taehyung: Okay. I'm sorry. Appo?

Inara: I'm sorry too. I didn't take care of myself.

Taehyung: Hey don't say that. You did a great job. You've been suffering a lot plus carrying our child makes you suffer more. I can't pay that. You are an amazing wife. Are you really okay? Is that hurt so much?

Inara: I used to it so it's okay (there's no different from her previous pain)

Taehyung: That's sad. I wish I was there with you. I really wanted to go back early.

Inara: No. You fans will be disappointed later. They want to meet you.

Taehyung: You are so sweet Inara.

Inara: Okay.. sorry taking your time. You must be hungry don't you. Kha..

Taehyung: Hmm.. okay then. I will call you later.

Inara: Okay. Take care. Take some rest

Taehyung: Ne.. you too. I go now. I love you.

As the phone call ended, Taehyung suddenly became worried so much. He is really worried. He just doesn't want to show it to Inara.