21 - Operation (Finally able to finished edit this chapter)

Taehyung POV

Our group was still on our concert tour and we stopped in Japan. It's been a month since I didn't meet Inara. We only contacted via phone call and message.

It's showing at 5:30 pm and we still have 30 minutes left before the concert begins. While me and other are busy preparing, suddenly our manager call me

"Taehyung... Taehyung-ah..."

At that time I was busy wearing my microphone reply

"Ne, hyung. Wayo?"

"Here (while giving the handphone to Taehyung) your mother keeps calling you."

Then I grab and answer

"Uh? Eomma.. I can't talk right now. We are about to start the..."

"Taehyung-ah... Inara.."

My mood suddenly changed when I heard eomma said Inara's name

"Wae eomma? What's wrong?"

"Inara at the operation room now."

"Morago?!"

It makes others look at me. I start shaking and make others feel weird. They all know about my status and married Inara. Then, J-Hope speak

"Ya.. Taehyung-ah.. waegurae?"

Then it's Jimin turn

"Kim Taehyung..."

I didn't speak anything while eomma continue

"She got sick just now and then collapsed. We brought her to hospital and the doctor said she must undergo the operation now. We are here for almost 2 hours already but the operation just started. I'm telling you just in case... in case something happens. I don't want to tell you in the first place but I don't think I can do that. She might.. you know.."

"Eomma... ottokaji? I don't think I can continue it. I have to go back."

"No, no, Taehyung. This is not what Inara wanted. You remember what she said right? Don't cry. I know she can do it. She have too... for you."

"Eomma.."

"Everything will be fine. Keep praying for her. Remember.. enjoy the concert. Kha.. I'll call when back after that"

As soon eomma ended the phone call, my legs became weak and fell down on my knees. That's make other members and staff startled

RM: V!!

Other staff start to surround me.

Staff: Wae? Wae? Wae?

V: I can't do it.

J-Hope: Wae? Wae? Bundae?

Jimin: What's wrong Taehyungie?

Jimin spoke as he grabbed and hugged me. I'm crying out loud as he does that to me. He tried to calm me down.

V: Inara at hospital.

It's make everyone surprised. They looked at each other.

Jin: It's going to be alright Taehyung-ah. Trust me.

V: Aniyo. I don't think so. She's getting an operation now.

They were surprised again.

Jimin: Hey, hey. Don't think like that. She can do it.

Jungkook: Maja hyung. Keep praying okay? We also will do that.

J-Hope: Ne.. Taehyung-ah. Relax, relax.

V: I'm afraid. What if I cannot..

Jimin: Hajima...

After all the members and staff calmed him down, finally Taehyung became okay. He took his energy to always be calm and strong. He knows Inara will be strong to face all of this.

Now, the concert has successfully ended even though it was very hard and painful for Taehyung but at least he already makes the best he can and fans also happy by seeing them performing. After the concert ended, I immediately looked for my manager and asked him to call eomma. At the same time, my manager also didn't receive any update from eomma.

Eomma: Uhm, Taehyung-ah? Finished already?

V: Ne. How's Inara?

Eomma: Still on operation.

V: Arr chincha? Ottokaji?

Eomma: Let's just keep praying okay?

V: Uhmm.. I'll be back soon.

Eomma: Onjae?

V: Maybe in another 2 hours I will go. But.. if nothing else.. I have to go tomorrow morning.

Eomma: Kurae. Just careful and keep praying okay. We have to be strong.

V: Ne eomma. I missed Inara so much.

Eomma: I know. But for now.. let's pray.. nothing bad will happen to her.

V: Uhmm..

Eomma: Arasseo. Kha.. take your rest. You have to see Inara.

V: Ne..

After that my other members immediately ask

Suga: How's it?

V: Still on operation.

Suga: Gwenchana. Nothing bad will happen.

V: I hope so.

Jin: We are all praying for you and Inara.

V: Gomawo hyung.