"Our tale began when 70% of the moon blew up. Fresh from the Special Forces, he was given the task of supervising the class that will soon kill the man who blew up the moon."

Irina smiled at the memory while her four-year-old daughter enthusiastically listened to her.

"What is seventy per cent, mama?"

"70% is something like this, " Irina demonstrated what 70% looked like using her hands.

"What is supervising?" The cute monstrosity asked once again.

"Like take care of them, just like how mama and papa take care of you." She nodded to Irina's relief.

"I was a professional honey trap assassin. No one could beat mama in that field. Lovro-sensei sent me to destroy the thing called Koro-sensei." She continued.

"Why was he called Koro-sensei mama?"

"Because he was unkillable."

"What is unkillable?"

"Unkillable is something that cannot be killed."

"Why is does he need to be killed?"

"Because it was his fate."

"What is fate?"

"Hmm..." Irina thought for a while. "Fate is something you will be able to understand when you grow bigger." She replied, cuddling her daughter, who nodded.

"Who gave him that name mama?"

"The little sister of the one she loves, though, at that time, he doesn't know it yet."

"Then? How did you meet papa?"

Irina smiled wryly.

That is what I am trying to answer, but you keep on asking questions, and we get sidetracked. She mumbled.

"As I said, I was sent there, and that's how I met your papa."

"Did you fall in love with him the first time you saw him just like the fairy tales?"

"No, " Irina shook her head. "I hated your father's guts back then, and that time, all I want is the ¥10 Billion bounty."

"How much is 10B?"

"Too many to count, it can buy you anything you want, though that wouldn't be enough to pay for some high-end clothes and services I used to indulge my self to." She mumbled the last part. Her daughter looked up to her perplexed.

"Then?"

"Then, on my first day, I failed. And your papa said, 'If you want to stay here another day, you should learn how to get along with them.'" She said imitating Karasuma.

"I ended up apologising to the whole class, and that's how I began to teach the Class 3-E."

"Did they call you sensei too?"

'Bitch-sensei, ' the familiar pet name rang in her ears.

"Yes." She replied half-lying. She was indeed called sensei in a very derogatory way. It grew on her though and did not mind them call her that.

She was about to continue her story when the door opened.

"Papa!" She greeted Karasuma.

"You're home early," Irina remarked as she helps him with his attache case and suit jacket.

"I am actually late, " he replied, ruffling their daughter's hair.

"What we're you doing?" He asked their daughter.

"Mama was telling me how a person called Koro-sensei blew up the moon and how she was the greatest honey trap!"

Karasuma looked at Irina sharply. She just smiled at him silently conveying the words: 'I did not know those we're the only things she remembered from all those stuff I told her.'

———

♠ R. S.