The Karasuma household was booming. Laughter has filled the air. Irina stared at the scenery before her. 

The backyard of their home was decorated with balloons and lights. Tables covered by white cloths were scattered around the garden, and a makeshift stage was at the end. 

"Professor Bitch, you are not supposed to wear clothes like that." Kurahashi greeted her, draping a warm blanket over her shoulders. "You might catch a cold, and that is bad for the baby."

"Thank you, Kurahashi."

"No problem!" Kurahashi cheerfully replied, joining the others on the nearby table.

"What do you think about this party, Professor?" Nakamura asked her.

"It's a blast, Nakamura-san," she replied.

"Well, we hear that in your country you celebrate Christmas and well, we do not really celebrate that here in Japan. So we thought that we might surprise you with a little party." Nakamura explained.

"You did not have to do this," Irina shyly commented. Truth to be told, even if she identified as a Christian, she never had the chance to celebrate Christmas. She was always in a mission, and sometimes parties like this are used as a ticket to approaching the subject. When she started living with Karasuma, they never really celebrated holidays. They would always find themselves busy with missions and papers. Sometimes, training the newbies would get in the way too. She never bothered about it.

"Irina-sensei, we prepared this for you, don't say that." Nagisa joined in the conversation. Ever since Nagisa Shiota started teaching, he addresses Irina as Irina-sensei.

"So where's our big shot?" She asked, looking for the particular redhead, the person who named her as professor bitch.

"Did you miss me, Professor?"

They all turned to the direction of the voice. A familiar smug smirk greeted them.

"Karma!" Nagisa greeted.

"Yo, Nagisa!" Karma greeted back.

"Heer is my present," karma raised a fairly large paper bag. Irina accepted it and looked at the contents.

"I heard they are good for pregnant women."

Irina pulled out the box, curious to see what is inside it. Blood immediately rushed to her cheeks as Kurahashi and Nakamura who saw what was inside the box whistled.

"Akabane!" Irina screamed, shoving the box back to the paper bag. "We do not need such things!"

"I heard women's libido increase when they are pregnant," he shrugged. "Merry Christmas and congratulations, I guess?"