Karasuma stared at his resting wife. Her blonde hair is all over the place, and the face contorted in pain a few hours ago is now peaceful.

He caressed her face, tucking stray hairs behind her ears.

"Howdy," Sayuri popped her head at the door.

"Saturn," Karasuma greeted back.

"How's the momma?" She asked, placing a bouquet and a basket of fruits on the bedside table.

"She finally fell asleep half an hour ago."

"And the baby?"

"The doctor will bring her here."

"Congratulations," Sayuri paused and smiled. "Never thought you'd have gone ahead of me."

"What were you doing anyway?" Karasuma chuckled.

"Life, and the stuff you decided as something "not suitable" for your dearest wife?"

"Point taken."

Few more minutes passed, and the door burst open. Rowdy familiar faces poured in stirring Irina awake.

"So we can't call you Bitch-sensei anymore," Irina whipped her head to her side.

A playful smirk gritted her.

"So shall we call you Bitch-okasan?"

"Karma," Nagisa reprimanded.

A knock made them froze in their spots, as a young woman holding a baby entered the room.

"Here is baby Karasuma," the nurse announced, handing the bundle to Irina.

"Ah, she's a girl!" Kurahashi exclaimed looking at the sleeping babe. "She's gonna be named Hinano."

"Nope. I think Aguri would be better." Kayano butted.

"Nope, why not Rio? It is a very cool name, just like me! Don't you think so?"

Irina chuckled at the banter of her students.

"We already have a name for her," Irina declared.