"How about this?" Hinano Kurahashi showed a pink singlet.

"Ne~ bitch-sensei, how about these shoes?" Nakamura showed baby blue shoes.

"It should be pink! The baby is a girl!" Kurahashi reprimanded Nakamura.

"How'd you even know?!" Nakamura answered back.

"It's a girl right?" Kurahashi turned to Irina.

Irina smiled wryly. To tell the truth, she and Karasuma have decided to not know the gender of the baby. The only person who knows the gender is her doctor.

"Actually, we do not know. We decided that it should be a surprise." Irina confessed.

"See?" Nakamura smiled at Kurahashi who groaned. "You should buy this, sensei!" Nakamura declared dropping the shoes on the cart.

"Sensei..." Kurahashi whispered.

"Hmm?" Irina replied picking up plain colored beanies

"Can you name the baby Hinano if it turned out to be a girl?" Irina looked at Kurahashi.

"I can't promise. Tadaomi might have prepared names. He may not look like it but he sure is a doting father."

An image of Karasuma secretly reading baby books in their living room crossed her mind. She giggled. Nakamura and Kurahashi looked at each other and shrugged.

Kurahashi smiled at the thought that her teacher could actually giggle innocently.

"Then how about naming the baby Ryushi if it's a boy?"

"Hmm! Koro-sensei will cry buckets if he knew."

"Well, enough chitchat! We should get more baby stuff!" The two girls declared running off to the aisles.

'They're more excited than me,' she smiled at looked at the disappearing back of the girls. 'At least they pushed the cart,' she sighed.

She is relieved too that only Nakamura and Kurahashi came. The whole class originally thought of accompanying her but she insisted that she's fine and that she does not need 28 people to buy baby clothes.

The class contemplated and debated until they have come to the decision to just send Kurahashi and Nakamura.

"How was shopping?" Karasuma asked Irina the moment she got home.

"Tiring. More than necessary, but it's fun!" Irina replied.

Karasuma stared at his wife who was smiling brightly. She looks radiant on her summer dress under the seeping sunset lights.

"I have cooked. Here." He said guiding her to the table.

"They will be delivering everything I purchased tomorrow. I told the girls that you can help me but they insisted."

"That was a good call." He replied putting food on her plate.

"By the way, Kurahashi requested to name the baby Hinano for a girl and Nakamura suggested Ryushi for a boy."

Karasuma watched his wife happily munch on her food while telling stories.

"I haven't promised them anything though."

"We can consider them." He smiled at her.

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed the update! The next update will be on the 15th! See you!