• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην vemndz

" Ne~ ne~ Karasuma~, " Irina asked poking Karasuma's cheek. " When did you realise that you love moi, the world's best honey trap? "

Karasuma did not reply and continued eating his breakfast while reading the newspaper.

Irina pouted sitting on the chair right beside Karasuma's. She lightly tapped her forehead, making sure she did not just age 50 years waiting for her husbands reply.

It was and still is the biggest mystery to her. The world-class square, although her husband refused to be like any other couple. They are adhering to the strict rule of no public display of affection, and then there is that.

She had been asking him when did he realise he loves her ever since that fateful and romantic valentines day where he proposed out of nowhere with a job in the ministry of defence as a bonus.

That was not romantic, not to tell that she did not get it until he said to her that there is no church near his house. She was caught off-guard. One moment they were fighting and then the next he proposed. Well, it was his fault for asking out of nowhere in a very indirect manner, but what else would you expect from a stoic man?

"Was it when we were first introduced?" She asked, taking a bite of her proclaimed alkaline diet.

"No, " she rejected the idea. " I was clinging to the octopus. That was not the best of an impression, but I needed to do what I need to do. Was it when I was in despair because my assassination wasn't going well, and the kids are plotting my murder?" She waited for a reply, but there was none.

"No? So was it during the trip to Kyoto?" She asked once again.

"No?" She shaped her head, waiting for Karasuma's confirmation. "Well, was it during the Okinawa trip?"

She fell silent, thinking of more possibilities of when he realised he loves her.

"Well, how about during the dinner of the Okinawa trip? Was I able to seduce you with that indirect kiss?" She gasped with certainty.

"It was, wasn't it? That was when you realised that you love me?" She asked, squealing in delight.

"Gosh, dear husband had you only told me that was all it takes for you to realise that you've fallen in love with me, I would have done it months earlier."

Karasuma laid the newspaper and stood.

"Stop assuming things Irina, finish your food; we're going to be late." Was all he said, dropping his plate on the sink before leaving.

Irina pouted.

Unbeknownst to her, Karasuma could vividly recall that moment of epiphany. However, it will be something he will never tell his wife nor anyone for that matter.

Hi! Hello. Forgive me; I had been procrastinating.

Anyways, when do you think did Karasuma realise he loves Irina? Comment them down and let's figure it out!