Chapter One

Your eyes sparkled in the brightly lit living room, as you looked at both Baekhyun and Wooyoung with mischievous and suspicious eyes, you knew both of them had feelings for each other, it was just that they were hiding it from themselves. 

Until you could clearly see on both their faces. You slid beside Wooyoung and asked him, "Truth..Or Strip Woo?" Wooyoung looked at you, with pleading eyes. "Truth, but please don't make it an embarrassing one.." You could see a bit of pink paint his cheeks now, Oh you knew the perfect question to ask. "Wooyoung, is it true that you like Baekhyun? And not just romantically, but in that way" 

You said as you nudged his elbow, his face now a rosy red. Wooyoung sighed as he spoke, now both embarrassed, yet confident as he made his hands into fists. "Fine, I'll admit, Baekhyun-hyung, I do like you in every way possible, and yes even that way" Wooyoung said as he chuckled and made air quotations. Baekhyun looked at Wooyoung, a mix of red and pink was displayed on both his cheeks. It was obvious from the beginning, both of them clearly liked each other, and now your getting to see your plans unfold.

 "Okay, my turn Y/N" Wooyoung said confidently, now facing Baekhyun. "Hyung, was it really true that you wanted to fuck Y/N the other day?" You were taken aback by this, your best friend wanted to? You waited for Baekhyun's answer, for a good few seconds before he started unbuttoning his shirt, leaving both you and Wooyoung in a blushing mess, as Baekhyun slipped his shirt off his head, you saw Wooyoung quickly grab a drink and hand one to each of you. "God you look hot.." both you and Wooyoung said, as you were mesmerized by his chiseled features.

Causing some sort of heat to rush to your core, you knew you weren't supposed to feel this way, but a few drinks later..

Everything changed.