Chapter Three (SMUT INCOMING!)

After a few more shots, you felt Baekhyun's hand trail up your thigh, reaching the hem of your skirt. At the same time, you felt Wooyoung lean in and bury his head in your neck, brushing his soft lips lightly against your skin. You thanked the gods no one was here and that everyone left so they wouldn't have to hear your embarrassing moan.

Both Baekhyun and Wooyoung shared a glance, smiling devilishly. What were they going to do to you..

Baekhyun's hand still kept going up your thigh as you unconsciously spread your legs under his touch, sending sparks throughout your body. Wooyoung was rubbing the back of your neck, enjoying your lust filled expression. He licked his lips, biting them every so often, looking as sinful as possible. Meanwhile, Baekhyun's hand had made camp inside your thigh, kneading it in slow motions. Wooyoung then stood up, grabbing your arm.

"Upstairs, now.." Baekhyun said, ushering you to go first, which you did and opened the bedroom door for all three of you, as Wooyoung put his lips on your throat, and as Baekhyun held your hand, he looked at you two in amusement. As you slammed the door shut, Baekhyun pulled Wooyoung in a kiss yet again, but this time, his eyes not leaving yours like what he did downstairs. You watched in

bewilderment as Wooyoung melted into it. His hands pulled on Baekhyun's silver locks, he started walking backwards towards the bed. "Dim the lights baby" Baekhyun spoke between kisses, pushing Woo on the bed with a smile, You obliged and dimmed them almost to the point of being turned off, but not quite. You didn't want to be deprived of the view. You stood in front of the door, feeling out of place almost, as if you weren't supposed to be here. You fidgeted with the hem of your skirt, when you felt a hand on your shoulder. "We don't have to do anything if your having second thoughts" 

Wooyoung said as he smiled. But you did want it, you were just a bit nervous and intimidated by them now. As you smiled and nodded, wanting in, you felt Wooyoungs hand snake around the back of your neck, "No reason to be nervous with us babygirl.." Wooyoung spoke as attached his lips on yours, moving softly and passionately with yours. He bit your bottom lip slightly, making you moan into the kiss, letting him slip his tongue inside your mouth. He sent your mind spinning with sensations.

 You felt his lips disappear and whined at the loss, but this time Baekhyun pushed Wooyoung aside gently, "don't be greedy now Woo" you heard Baekhyun's low voice as he dragged Wooyoung by the shirt aside, taking his place. His hands settled on your waist, pulling you closer. His kiss was hungrier, less sensual and more lustful. You felt your knees get weaker as his lips moved with yours, needing to grab onto his shoulders for support. Wooyoung gathered your hair to one side, revealing your neck to him. He started trailing soft kisses down your neck , dipping to your collarbone. Baekhyun grabbed your hand and pulled you over to the bed, not breaking the kiss even when you were stumbling. 

Oh how you wished this night wouldn't end..