Chapter Four (SMUT INCOMING!!)

You felt Woo sliding down the zipper of your dress, and Baekhyun pulled it away from you as if on cue. You slipped out of your dress, with only your bra, panties and fishnet stockings. Baekhyun's face lost every hint of a smile as seriousness took over, his eyelids falling heavier with lust, his eyes roaming around your body, as if of missing the smallest detail.

 "You must be trying to kill us Y/N" Wooyoung said and with that, he gently pushed you into Beakhyuns arms and onto the bed. Baekhyun scooter up to the headboard, leaning against it with you in his lap, facing away from him. He let his big hands glide over your body, over the thing material of your bra, all the way down to your soaked lace panties. But he moved it excruciatingly slowly, driving you mad with anticipation. He placed his fingers over your soaked cl*t rubbing lazy circles, causing you to let out a shaky breath. You were so soaked that your underwear clung uncomfortably on you. But the friction of the fabric added more pressured, which made it feel even better. Baekhyun was breathing heavily next to your ear, turning you on even more. You look up to see Wooyoung, with a half lidded yet fucked out gaze. His hand was over his cro*ch, palming himself through his jeans.

You were too focused on Woo's gaze to have noticed Baekhyun sliding your panties to the side. He pushed two fingers into you easily and you opened your mouth to gasp, but Wooyoung was quicker, stealing your moans with his lips. Baekhyun started scissoring his fingers, stretching you out as you felt yourself literally dripping on his hand, Woo's lips moved passionately with yours, as your head spun due to too many sensations at once. You felt Baekhyun add a third finger and you heard him curse at the same time. You could feel how hard his heart was pounding and you felt his erecti*n pressed up against you. You started moaning into the kiss, not being able to hold back when Baekhyun curled his long fingers inside you. Your high was approaching, fast.

 "I can feel you clench around my fingers, don't clench relax, just let go" and you did, and you came hard. Now screaming freely as Wooyoung broke the kiss with the exact same intension, to be able to hear you. Pleasure washed over your body as Baekhyun slowed down his pace to help you ride out your high. You were breathing hard and you felt your body get covered in a layer of sweat. You could easily roll over and fall asleep, but you knew they were just getting started