Chapter Five: Last Chapter

Baekhyun then stood up from under you and brought his glistening fingers to Woo's mouth. "Taste her" Baekhyun said as Woo opened his mouth licked his fingers off clean. "Good boy now taste me" Baekhyun growled as Woo got to his knees without a second thought. You felt your breath hitch as you saw Woo taking Baekhyun in his mouth, moving slowly but swallowing him to the back of his throat. Baekhyun tangled his fingers in Woo's hair, guiding him to go faster. But soon enough, Woo was choking and Baekhyun let out deep grunts. 

You felt heat rush to your core as you pressed your legs together. Baeks eyes snapped up to meet yours. You couldn't sit still when something like that's happening in front of you. You snaked your hand to your sensitive cl*t, adding some pressure.

When Baek noticed, he stopped all his actions and climbed on the bed, grabbing your hand. Woo was left to pant on the floor, running his hands through his still sweaty hair. "Oh no you don't" Baek scolded you, his hand on your wrist. "I'm gonna make you feel good alright?" Baek looped his hands under your knees and dragged you towards him. 

You heard Woo suck a breath and wondered what that was about. Baekhyun pressed your thighs back, spreading your legs wide for him, and held you before pushing into you slowly. You felt yourself stretch uncomfortably but adjusted to him, in a matter of seconds, he started thrusting at a brutally fast pace. You arched your back and moaned his name as he held you down and fucked you relentlessly.

 You felt the mattress dip down, and before you knew it, Woo pushed his di*k in your mouth. You couldn't move with the tight grip that Baekhyun had, so Woo fucked your throat, just like he did to Baek. Baek had now let go of your legs and and one over his shoulder. 

All of this combined, with the sensation of Woo choking you with his di*k almost had you tumbling into your next orga*m, Baek cried out as he came inside of you and slowed down to ride his high. Before you could even gather your thoughts, Wooyoung flipped you around to your stomach and pushed into you. He wrapped his hand around your hair, pulling at it, making you arch your back. He thrusted into you as roughly as Baek had. He was getting louder as his high approached.

 "Are you gonna c*m for us babygirl?" He spat out between thrusts. You nodded frantically, not being able to speak due to the way he was pulling your hair. He started pounding in you faster and soon you were pushed over the edge, your jaw dropping as a silent scream left your mouth with your third orgas* tonight. He slowed down and thrusted lightly to ride out his high. He pulled out and plopped between you and a fucked out Baekhyun.

"Not gonna lie..that was fun.." you said as you smiled and took deep breaths. You just laid there for a minute, just thinking that..you just had the first ever threesome of your life. 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱 𝓸𝓻 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹 ( 𝓑𝓪𝓮𝓴𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷 + 𝓦𝓸𝓸𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰 + 𝓨𝓸𝓾) 🎉