Chapter Two

Since when were you into that type of stuff Y/N, you little hoe!" Baekhyun said as he rested on his elbows beside Wooyoung, you had to admit, you definitely felt a bit aroused when Baekhyun leaned into Wooyoung and started to kiss him, it was like you were in a trance and you couldn't help it.

You had to watch, but a part of you also wanted to give them some privacy, and another part said move on, grab their attention. You tried looking away, but you kept glancing at them from the corner of your eye, oh how you desperately wished

for someone to kiss you right about now. Just then Wooyoung's eyes shot open, mid-kiss, and stared right at you. Almost choking on your spit, you set your glass of alcohol down and tried to look away, not trying to invade on the intimate moment going on, but you felt locked in place, you kept staring into Wooyoungs dark brown eyes, he had the most beautiful and intense gaze that made you blush uncontrollably, was this really still your best friend? You noticed Wooyoung smirk and whisper something into Baekhyuns ear, to which he turned around and spotted you and you shuddered a bit, what did Wooyoung say? Your mind raced as you stared into your now empty cup.

Wooyoung sat beside you now, Baekhyun and Wooyoung now sitting beside you, you couldn't help but blush. "Well Y/N, you did say you wanted to play that game, wanna continue?" You acted uninterested, and you turned to face your side, "w-well I don't want to!" "Aww are you sure? Do you want another show to go with it?" Baekhyun said as you tried to act unfazed. "I don't know what you mean.."

"Playing hard to get huh?" Wooyoung said as he leaned in close, you could practically smell his cologne. "Now how about this, drop that expensive hard to get title for tonight" Baekhyun whispered on the other side of you, sending shivers down your spine. You looked at the curve of Baekhyun's lips wondering how they'd feel like on yours. 

God how badly you wanted to feel those lips of his...