Voodoo(Royce)

Jacob-26 (transgender)

Chresanto-28

____________________________________________

Chresanto POV:

You would think that being with a person for 13 years, you wouldn't be scared to propose to them. Well I don't think that really applies to me. I had been with the love of my life for 13 years now. Jacob and I have been through our up and downs. We've been through break ups and make ups. He's been there when we were having money problems. He could've left me for some rich nigga, but he stayed. He's been there with me when I lost my job. He's been there with me when I lost my dad. When I was an emotional wreck. He's stayed when I developed a drinking problem. He visited me everyday when I was in Rehab. Jacob's been my ride or die since he was 13 and I was 15. Nobody excepted that, but he stayed anyways. He's changed me alot. Took me from a thuggish playa to the man that wants him to spend the rest of his life with me. I was talking to my older sister, Winter, 'bout a trip to New Orleans. He's always wanted to go to there.

"That sounds perfect Winter!"

"I know I know. I try."

"See everytime I try to compliment you, you always gotta say something ignorant. Why can't you say something like oh I dunno. . .THANK YOU."

"I would, but that's not who I am."

"Whatever. I'll call you later."

"Aight. Luv ya, lil bro."

"Luv ya too, big sis."

"Aight. By- SIT YA'LL BAD ASSES DOWN SOME GODDAMN WHERE FOR I COME IN DERE AN BEAT SOME ASS!"

I heard the dial tone as I began laughing at her. She had 3 kids plus her, as she says, annoying ass husband. I got out of the car and walked in the house. It smelled amazing. Shrimp Alfredo to be exact. I walked in the kitchen to see my soon to be fiance cooking in one of my white button ups. He was swaying his hips to the beat of Voodoo by Frank Ocean. He bent over to get something out of the oven and I saw his big ass in some camouflage boyshorts. He took out some bread. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and moved with him as he continued to sway to the beat.

"Hi baby," he cooed with his thick mexican accent.

"Hey sexy," I whispered on his neck making him moan lightly.

"Mmmm. How was work papi?" he asked.

"It was stressful, but it ain't as bad now that I'm here with you," I whispered, gently sucking on his earlob. He turned in my arms and faced me with a slight smirk on his soft, plump lips and his big emerald green doe eyes sparkling with love, passion and lust.

"C'mon let's eat. I made your favorite," he said seductively. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the dining room. I sat down at the table. There were rose petals all over the table and floor. A vanilla heart shaped candle sat on the table, very slowly melting from the small flame that had been set. I heard light footsteps come from behind me then a hefty serving of Shrimp Alfredo was set in front of me with a homemade piece of garlic bread. A glass full of red wine was set to the top right of my plate. I looked up to see that Jacob was standing behind me smiling down at me. His long hair framing his face as the tips of his hair tickled my face. Not that I mind. His small hands rubbed up and down my chest. As he moved away his perfectly manicured nails lightly scraped up my abs to my pecs ,up my neck, on my cheeks to my reddish brown baby curls. He then began to run his hands through my curls gently massaging them as I moaned lightly. He softly dragged his hands down to my shoulders and massaged them causing me to sigh in content.

"Mmmm papi. Why so tense?" he cooed licking the shell of my ear. I felt Zilla jump a little when he lightly breathed in my ear saying some dirty things. He licked the shell of my ear one last time before he pulled away softly dragging his hand across my chest before sitting down in his chair. We began to eat, talking, laughing and reminiscing of the younger days. After we finished the delicious dinner, we danced around the room to the romantic beat of Voodoo. After dancing I sat on the couch in the living room and pulled my princess on my lap.

"Baby?" I asked.

"Hmmm?" he hummed looking up at me with those beautiful eyes of his.

"I have a big surprise for you," I smiled looking in to his expectant eyes.

"Oh really?" he asked sitting up and turning in my lap to straddled me and get a better look at me.

"I know how you've always wanted to go to New Orleans so I said why not take my princess to her dream city."

He looked at me with wide eyes and an open mouth. I smiled knowing he was excited about the trip. He smiled brightly making me even more happy and squeezed me with a hug.

"When are we leaving?" he asked bouncing on my growing erection.

"Tommorow afternoon," I groaned as I placed my hands on his thighs to get him to stop bouncing. He smirked as he realized what he was doing.

"Let me pleasure you papi," he whispered in my ear as he began to remove my shirt.

"I thought you'd never ask," I smiled carrying him up the stairs bridal style as wrapped his arms lazily around my neck, giggling and sucking on my neck. Well this is gonna be fun.

___________________________________________________

"Mmmm papi! Harder!" he cried out as thrusted into him harder, taking deep long strokes. I continued as he moaned curses in spanish. Then I hit a spot I hadn't before making him scream in pure ecstasy.

"Mmmm! Uh uh! Right there! Shit!" he moaned as I continued to hit that spot. He cummed hard then flipped us over and rode me like the waves. He put his hands behind his head and rode me that way. His legs cramped up so he put him self in a perfect split, put his little hands on my Royal tattoo and bounced up and down, hitting his spot all over again.

"Ughhh! Yeaaa! Ride that dick!" I groaned grabbing his hips and slamming him on me, abusing his G-spot. I felt like I was gonna burst any second now so I flipped us back over putting his left leg behind his head. Yea my baby flexible like that. I thrusted into him slowly but deeply making him go crazy then I added some grinding to it. Once again that feeling of built up pressure came. My thrusts became sloppy. I looked down at my princess' face just in time to see his eyes roll in the back of his head. That was all it took for me to release inside of him, hopefully making him pregnant. I kissed down his stomach to that pretty pussy of his and gave it a few kitten licks. His legs began to shake as I licked the cum from around his lips then began to suck on his clit. Placing my hands on his thighs I began to tounge fuck him. I used my fingers to find that soft squishy spot inside of him. When I found it I moved my fingers in a come hither motion. His breathing hitched becoming labored gasps. I looked up to see that his eyes rolled into the back of his head. He started cumming and I slurped it all up. He tasted like chocolate and. . .weed! Weird, but I like it. I kissed back up his stomach to his lips so he could taste himself. I swirled my tounge around his then pulled away from the sweet kiss.

"I love you, Jacob," I said looking into his eyes as they shined with passion and love.

"I love you too, Chresanto," I smiled.

"C'mon. Let's get in the bath," I smiled back picking him up and placing him on my hip then walked to the bathroom. I walked in the bathroom to see green and blue flowers floating around in the tub with bubbles hiding some of the flowers. I sat in the tub and sat him on my lap as he snuggled up to my chest.

"Baby wassup with the all this romantic stuff? Not that I don't appreciate it, but why?" I asked curiously.

"Because I wanted to please the love of my life," he smiled giving me a kiss on the cheek. I can't wait until that trip to New Orleans. I get to finally make him my queen.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

This was inspired by the song Voodoo by Frank Ocean. Listen to it to get in to the mood. There will be a part 2 and 3. I really liked this one.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Your favorite season. . . Winter.

Lol. I'm so childish.