Introduction To My Villain Academia

Hello there, dear readers! Welcome to "My Villain Academia"
Now, you're either here through Benti's announcement or Fluff's Amino post.
This whole chapter/Intro thing will be about the authors and us introducing our book and warnings, and some background of the book.

First off, we have both been really excited while planning this out. To the point where the two of us wrote full backstories, villain names and squads. Who came up with the idea? Fluff did. They was doing Villain!Kirishima AU cosplay and it came to their head. And they thought about making it into a book that was on their account, but her and Benti started coming up with ideas for it together and decided to make a joint account for it.

The two of us were talking about our love for Kirishima with an undercut when Fluff got the idea. So, of course, He's gonna have it.
BACK ON TOPIC,

Fluff has had this idea for a long time and they've never gotten to say it or actually write something about it due to them having ADHD and getting distracted very easily. But recently, it's calmed down a lot due to Benti's ability to make them laugh with the names she comes up with for the characters.

Benti goes by She/her But Fluff goes by they/them.

Now. Onto the warnings that this book will include. We have talked about them and decided on these :

Here they are :
Gore
Character death
Mature/NSFW content
Cheating
Poly ships
Abuse
Violence

Those are all of the warnings so far. If you are uncomfortable with any of those, don't read it! It's that's easy. Don't come into our comments saying that we "didn't warn you" because I'm pretty sure we did. Just look at the warnings above ^.
We have every right to delete comments.

We will delete your comment if :
It's hate towards a writer and/or reader
It is a threat
It could possibly trigger someone
Specifically says dead names of a reader or a writer (Fluff has a deadname and one person knows it, that's the reason we are placing this here)
We consider it racism, Sexism, homophobia or transphobia.
Promoting your own works.
It's spoilers (of this book, or others).

We do not want our readers to feel threatened nor scared or pressured at all to do anything or read anything.

Now, without further ado, we hope you enjoy...

"My Villain Academia."