Ensuing Decided Chaos

What never lacks amongst the scattered family of villains is plots and relentless want of accomplishing their goal... their goal of ultimate victory.
Abolishing the heroes is the one goal that's constantly present in if not all, then most of the villain's twisted minds.

A villain surges from any sort of environment... any sort of mind. It's within everyone, yet it only happens that a few majorities know how to unlock that savagery.
And it's how the world of heroes is stolen by the villains... overpowering the world as a society of evil.

Some are true evil... some are neutrally chaotic. And some are traitors... not of undecided minds... only of advanced train of thoughts.

I'm not confused on which side I want to be... I'm just running on a plan...

......

I've been referred by a lot of names.
The monster... the mentally-ill... the wrong one... the insane delinquent...
But mostly, "Hawks"... or, as I was primarily named; Keigo. Keigo Takami.
And growing up, I may have been told that my future would have either turned out to be nonexistent or lost...

But really, I've just become the main character of a long story... one that will go down in the history books of the most cataclysmically chaotic periods of time to ever exist...

One I'd love to call "My... Villain Academia..."