Panic

A/N : We are now named the heart breaker after this and the next chapter - Fluff 😈

Uraraka circled the person in the chair, humming to herself. 'He's kinda cute, now that I think about it.' She thought to herself before hearing a loud groan coming from the chair. "Your awake...Izuku." She said, remembering the name Bakugou said earlier. "W-where am I? What's happening.?" He asked, squirming in he seat. "Stop moving. You'll just end up on my bad side if you try to escape. I hope you know that." She threatened, her tone of voice changing completely.

"I-" he started before being cut off by a loud shout, "Why did I let you join the villains? All you do is prance around. Why didn't you help Bakugou and Kirishima when they kidnapped that kid?!" causing his head to bolt up. Uraraka looked at the side, the room that Aizawa and had gone into. Shota wasn't one that hid anything from anyone, he was brutally honest. And whatever Hawks did, it was fairly obvious it pissed him off. Ochako looked at the Male in the chair and grabbed the chloroform mask and placed it over his mouth and nose. "Just go to sleep.." she said softly, before his vision went black.

She wandered outside of the room to find Bakugou and Kirishima, just sitting there and talking. "For once your not having sex." She said, crossing her arms over her chest. "Bet you and that nerd fucked in there." The ash blond said, "I mean, we could've. But then Aizawa started shouting at Hawks again. Do you have any idea why?" The short girl asked the two, making Bakugou shrug. "I think it's because he keeps telling Aizawa that he should change his questions, the way he deals with people if things don't go his way. Like,You saw what happened in there." Kirishima answered, taking a sip of his drink. "We've all been here since we were thirteen. Some of us twelve." He said, "And we're still not used to Aizawa shouting at Hawks daily." The two others nodded, "Okay. So before you two get horny-" the girl started to say before being given a death glare from Bakugou. "I'll see you guys later." She said, going out of the room quickly.

~~~

"Are you crazy, Aizawa? We can't send that kid out there to get his own mother. You know what happened last time you tried to get him to." Hawks argued. "Too bad. She could help us." Aizawa slammed his hands onto the desk in front of him. "It's settled. I'm sending Bakugou out there. If you want to grab someone to bring with him, be my guest." He said, sitting back down in his seat. Hawks made a muffled, "Fine." Before leaving. He knew who he was gonna choose.

~~~

"Katsu. Are you okay?" Kirishima asked, laying a hand softly on his boyfriends cheek. He looked at him, to see a sight he hadn't seen in a while.
Panic attack was his first thought. But the more he looked, the more he observed...it wasn't a panic attack. Kirishima smirked softly, "Baby...I cant. But you can" he whispered into his ear, "On Your Knees Baby." He requested quietly, smirking again when he saw Bakugou immediately drop down in front of him. He heard rummaging from the room next to them, making Kirishima stop. He pulled Katsuki up to his lap and placed him on it, looking at the door. He saw Hawks and was put at ease, at least Aizawa hadn't almost caught Bakugou literally on his knees while his boyfriend looking him up and down.

Hawks looked at them and then back to the door, where...Aizawa stood. He looked pissed. But oddly tired. "Bakugou. I have a mission for you." He started, Bakugou already heard what they had been talking about. Considering they had pretty thin walls. All except his and Kirishima's bedroom. "Mitsuki." He stated, not needing to finish the sentence. This was all to familiar. He had been asked this countless times before but he kept refusing, forgetting he had a reputation as well as pride. "We need you to-"

"No. I'm not doing that. Not again." He said, already trembling. "But we need you to." Aizawa said with a stern voice, completely forgetting Bakugou's PTSD until he heard a whine tear from the ash blonds throat. "No. I'm not. I refuse." He stayed sat in Kirishima's lap, ignoring any other sound and movement except the hand on his waist. No matter what the situation, Kirishima could always bring him back. He heard soft whispers, and faint screaming. "It's okay. Calm down. It's alright." He heard, feeling another hand caressing his cheek softly. "Don't force him to do anything to do with his mother. It'll set off his anxiety and PTSD. Please Aizawa. Let him off the hook. Make someone else do it, he's proved multiple times that he can't do things like that." He heard Kirishima said, before hearing a faint "Thats the reason your going with him."

~~~