Fire With Fire

"I'm not doing it, I'm not- I-I can't fucking do this--"
"Baby you're rambling again--... please, focus on literally anything else-"

The redhead's been provoked about it ever since, and the fact that Katsuki's stress is increasing isn't doing his anger any better. Katsuki refused to leave that room, arguing that setting foot outside would only be a step closer to being obligated into following up with the mission.
The boss had been dragged out once again by more arguing; -Hawks- hadn't given up in defending the young villain from the clearly difficult task.

"Why him?!" and "Get another one of the brats- Red could do it alone, even-!" were what they, or, Eijiro, heard before their voices tuned out of his hearing's reach.

Handling Katsuki's episode was a long process... with his own stress getting in the way, it doubled the time.

---

"Why are you so insistent.- She isn't one of the heroes, what help could she give us--?"
"She's powerful. Clearly, her son proves it-"
"Her son wants nothing else to do with her."

The older man is silenced of all words.

"The kid's got nothing more but psychological trauma winding him up. As if joining the villains isn't enough proof," the winged villain shrugged to insinuate his point, before wandering off a bit. His back is turned to Shota now, almost ignorantly. "Don't make the kid go,"
"You baby them way too much- they kill, Keigo-"
"Yeah well, they also got minds," he threw back, "won't be long until one of them turns on you from being used like that,"

Keigo turns back to face the man after having received three long seconds of silence. The lack of words earns the younger man's attention.

"Have I stolen your words-?"

"They leave tonight."
"Shota-" he sighed, "what the hell, the kid's having a panic attack, you're gonna--?"
"Grow out of it, bird-guy, we're villains. You're babying murderers."
"They're teenagers, Shota,"
"And you're a twenty-two year old man arguing with his boss."
He visibly freezes, "heyy, don't throw that card in,-"
"Get back to work, pile of feathers..." the man scowled, "try and get in the way of my work again, and I swear, I'll stuff your feathers down your throa--!"

"Aizawa."

The voice, of which strikes usual fear and order as it's heard, cuts through the argument. The area behind Shota has suddenly grown brighter, the crickling of flames engulfs the forced silence.

As if it echoes, heavy and steady steps now enter the silence uninvitedly. The much-taller man walks past Shota and towards Keigo, Keigo's expression becomes content and almost standoff-ish.

"What's the matter now," the man continued.

"This isn't about you, Endeavor.-"
"I'm sure it is, if it involves you screaming at him,"
"Babe, he's forcing Bakugo to go after his mother," Keigo concedes, "the kid's having a full-blown panic attack 'cuz of it, and he's still sending him out,"
"What does the woman do for our plan?"
"Exactly," Keigo agreed.

"She's powerful. Her resilience would do good for missions-"
"She'd be an extra life to keep track of." The man spat, "you love to make things so much more difficult than they need to be,"
"Who's the boss, here," Shota gritted.
"A lunatic."