Dont Fuck With The Wrong Villain

Usually, it's just a silent night...a breeze every now and then that makes a whistling sound. Tonight, they decided to take a different route. Take a different way, to make their message clear.

Don't fuck with the wrong villain.

~~~

The sound of a loud bang wrecked through Musutafu, making everyone sprint towards their windows to see two heroes fighting one villain. All of the civilians stood on edge, the fact that the villain everyone knew...was...fighting in public was already nerve wreaking enough. But he had someone accompanying him, Blood Riot.

"GET OVER HERE BASTARD!" The ash-blond shouted towards the redhead, "IVE GOT ONE!" He smirked, pulling a certain green haired Male up to Blood Riot. "GIVE HIM TO ME" Blood riot said, gripping the green haired Male tightly so he couldn't go anywhere. He grabbed the blindfold he had brought with him and tied it around his eyes, "Don't worry, it'll be off soon~" The redhead whispered in his ear, turning to look at the heroes on the other side.

"We've got him now, there's nothing you can do."
The heroes took a step forward, making the redhead harden his arm around the greenettes neck ; cutting off his air supply. "Don't come any closer." He threatened. The heroes should know by now that the villains don't hesitate. They've killed people before, just because a hero did the thing they said not to do.

"Okay, we're not moving. You can let him go." One said, as If that was going to make them let him go. "Nah. I think we'll take him. If he's no use, we'll bring him back or kill him." The redhead laughed before grabbing onto the ash-blond. "Now baby~" The redhead said, before the blond used his quirk ; explosion. He blasted the three away from the scene of the crime and to a little place they'd like to call..."The Villain Hideout"

A bubbly girl came through the doors, looking the two up and down and then her gaze landed on the Male in the redheads arms. "You think he'll be able to tell us anything?" She asked, "Yeah. I'm sure, Pink Cheeks" the ash blond said, moving past her and making way for his boyfriend. The redhead made his way towards the middle of a room, placing the greenette on the chair and grabbed the ropes. He held them still while the ash blond tied him up. "He passed out in my arms, we should be good for the time being."

"Mhm." The other grunted, walking out of the room to reveal a Male with long black hair. "Boss." He said, looking at him. He looked to fed up to even be doing this job, never mind looking after seven teenagers who came from disturbed households. "Ground Zero. Allow me to see who you caught. And tell me why you caught him." He said, walking inside and observing the greenette. "His name is Izuku Midoriya." Ground Zero said, "He was always above me when we were younger—" He was cut off, "Wait. You two know each other? Did he recognise you?" The boss asked, "No. I had my mask on, remember?" That was the last thing he got out before the alarms went off. "Did anyone follow you?!" The boss shouted at him, causing him to flinch.
All three of them, Blood Riot...Ground Zero... and the boss, in the room saw a flash of red coming from the door, they all turned to look at the door frame and saw him.

Hawks.