15

Bold= Clint.
Italics= Leo's nightmare and thoughts.

Trigger warning: deep angst.

As soon as I fell asleep I realized it was a bad idea, but it was to late. A memory that I try to forget surfaced in the dream realm.

Annabeth started to get dragged into the pit and I saw it before the others so I immediately ran to help the daughter of Athena.

I shot a laser like beam of fire at the thick strand of web  but it was to thick, I raced forward sending a steady stream of blue red fire at the rope like web.

Percy was fumbling to save her by cutting the strand but the pull of the pit was dragging the trio towards it and making him unable to saw at the web.

The pull was strong and he realized I'd he goes any closer he might not be able to go back. But if that means saving his non biological sister it's for the best.

I couldnt sleep so I looked over at Leo's sleeping form he looked so young, how could he be a terrorist. He has been polite and nice and even stood up for good cause. I could tell Peter and Loki liked him a lot but Peter likes most people and Loki had some weird relations with him.

I dont know how he got Loki to open up to him like that. But Loki said something about him being safe somewhere, and it seem to make him super upset. But luckily he said he would talk about it in the future, which is good.

Annabeth and Percy were a couple of yards away. (sorry to my friends out of the USA maybe I dont know) I was finally close enough to the web. I shouted over the wind and yells of my adopted family.
"Meet me at the otherside! Promise me!"

Then I turned my hole body into the hottest flame I have ever created. And hugged the thick, sticky web, my conciousness faded away as I fell into Hell.

Leo started thrashing around in his bed and mumbling incoherently. I realized he was probably having a nightmare but I didnt really no what to do.

I started calling out his name, but not being to loud and accidentally scaring him. Then he started talking in his sleep:

"Meet me on the otherside. Promise me."

What was he talking about? I guess I'll ask him in the morning. Sleep soon took a hold of me.

My dreams started up again. I was climbing up a rocky cliff, I reached the top, my mussels burning right along with my lungs. I heard a quiet women's voice,

"Hello? Anyone out there?" I peeked over the ledge to see a young Sphinx I pulled myself up and hid behind a bolder and watch her. From the looks and sounds of it she was betrayed and forgotten just like me.

I shifted my positions so I was more comfortable and so that I could make a plan but I accidentally hit the bolder causing a few rocks to fall on the rocky floor of the cavern. The sound echoed loudly and the sphinx spun around, I ducked further behind the boulder.

"Who's there?"

I grabbed a dagger from my tool belt but I was getting quite dizzy from the toxic air. She started walking my way but I could barely keep my eyes open. Just as she looked around the bolder at me my unconciousness took over.

My insides burned like fire. For some reason it made my clouded head clear and the pain from my time in Taurus faded a bit. I could feel my fire powers burn with new energy. I opened my eyes to see...