16

I woke up sweating like crazy from my  bad dreams they just kept coming, my breathing was ragged and uneven and my heart beat wild. I heard water pounding down from both the shower and the sky.

From the way Clint was comfortable enough to leave me unsupervised for a shower, I guess J.A.R.V.I.S would alert someone if I tried to leave the building or do anything that could harm someone or even just suspicious. My breathing evened out and my heart rate calmed down to the normal for someone with my ADHD.

I got up from the heated blankets and changed into a pare of black skinny Jean's and a sky blue t-shirt that Natasha bought me lastly I slid on my beanie from the day before.

I brushed my teeth and sat on the windowsill to watch the pitter patter of rain hitting the ginormous building. I watched as the rain fell and fell and fell only gaining speed until it  was smashed into the sidewalk.

After a bit I realized tears were streaming down my face, I heard the door of the bathroom open and Clint walked out.

He was is faded blue Jean's and a royal purple sweatshirt that hung on him a bit, he looked up at me and noticed the tear streaks on my face but didnt say anything at first. He just put away his towel and stuff and came over to lean against the wall by where I was perched.

"What's up Leo?"

"The ceiling."

"Mind if I ask what's got you crying?"

"Umm, I guess I just miss some people that I'll never be able to see again. Then I think I get over them but then I dream about them and then the pain of losing them starts up all over again."

I looked down in memorance of all those who died, in the cross fire of me and the Fates.

"I kind of have somthing similar like that happening to me, I can go back to see my love ones every once and awhile but I always have to  leave. And in this job you dont know if your coming back so it's hard to leave knowing if you stay you'll see them longer. But than I remember what I'm doing is to help them." I looked up at Clint with new found respect.

"Its your wife and kids, isn't it?" He nodded subtlety,  we both staired out of  the window for a few moments until J.A.R.V.I.S told us that breakfast was ready and that most of the others were up.