23

I got inspiration! I woke up at like 4:30 am and now I have so much energy crappin ADD

panic attack/ PTSD flashback warning I'll put ❌ this
symbol when it starts and stops*

Bold= Steve
Underlined=Leo's dream
                                ❌
Leo collapsed after a minute of screaming Bruce was checking on him and carrying him to the medbay Clint following. The rest of us just stared.

"What the hell just happened?"

"Steve did you just cuss?" I ignored Tony this was no time for jokes.

Arachne send one of her last sticky webs at Ali but I pushed the sphinx out of the way a split second decision, taking the hit. I was sent into the firey torture of the Phlegethon the sixth river of hell. My immunity fought against pure death but the pain was
unbearable.

My screams filled my head, but not just mine thousands of screams begging for mercy from the recklessness of fire. But suddenly I felt unbelievably cold my whole body freezing, I have never been cold before do to my power over fire but now the cold numbed my nervous system frying my sole with cold no longer the tourtourest heat.

No thoughts were able to go through my head but death at this point I would except it with open arms.

A steady voice cut through my hase like a blade of celestial metal. It cleared my head enough to look up. A man made out of fire but... solid?

"Young hero it is not your time. Your father asked me a long time ago for him to be able to gift one of his most courage children, the gift of fire. I have watched your struggles from the second heat touched you untill now and I see a hero better than all before him. I will not give you the shameful death of fire if you  choose your answers correctly."

"Pain, to save it from another innocent sole? Or another to die for your freedom of pain?"

I was back to the moment I got trapped in hell, I could run forward and save Annabeth and possibly Percy or go to hell?

I cant let my sister go through what I have.

I ran forward and grabbed the thick web my body lined with pure blue and white fire.

Suddenly I was back with Phlegethon himself, he was grinning down at me with his 6'1 stands or maybe cause I was still frozen on the floor. He had a yellow and red shirt that moved and cracked like a fire place. He had a motorcycle jacked made out of hell fire and greek fire that matched his black jean like things. His skin was the strangest, he had smooth brown skin like the bark of a tree but random parts lit up with fiery colors. He had sholder length hair dyed like a silent candle much like his eyes and thin lips.

We were both in a protective bubble now, keeping me alive I suppose with air and maybe air conditioning.

"You have past, I have taken care of the monsters that want your head." He said with a chuckle.

"But you have one more test."

*Insert him thinking Anabeth and Percy went to Tartarus and Khione kidnapping him and making him fall on to Ogygia, that's where Phlegethon really send him to see if he would stay or not. On the raft he says the oath and Phlegethon brings him back to Tartarus.*

My dreams broke way to, too bright day light. Oh I must have past out from my flashback... MY FLASHBACK?! What the heck happened?
                                  ❌
~Skyler