Prologue

There was a young girl named (Y/N) Hiroshima, she lived with her father who was a well known meister in Death City

There was a young girl named (Y/N) Hiroshima, she lived with her father who was a well known meister in Death City. The two lived together in a lovely estate, it was quite a big home for the two. Unfortunately the girl didn't have a mother for she passed away when giving birth to (Y/N) so the father raised her. Though he still felt like his lovely daughter needed a mother to care and love her. So when (Y/N) was 10 years old her father remarried, her name was Meiko Delacruz and she had twin daughters; Mika and Akira Delacruz. At first everything was going well for the family, Meiko seemed like the perfect mother figure for his daughter.

This perfect life soon came to a crashing halt however when (Y/N)'s father unfortunately passed away. It's unknown how (Y/N)'s father died, he was only found unresponsive in his bedroom. It broke the delicate girls heart when she heard the news after coming back from school.

Her father left a will and under that will he left everything including the estate to (Y/N), this did not bode well for Meiko so she made sure the will was tucked away and out of sight. Meiko and her daughters grew jealous of the girl as she grew up, she had the rights to the money and estate but Meiko would never tell her that; not only that but (Y/N) was beautiful, delicate soft (S/C) skin, gentle (E/C) eyes, and a warm smile that melted hearts. Meiko despised that, so she started to treat the child poorly, insulting her, putting her to work, giving her raggedy old clothing for her to wear and making (Y/N) sleep outside in a small shed, she was only to step inside the manor to clean and prepare dinner for them.

Meiko decided to pull (Y/N) out of schooling because Meiko believed (Y/N)'s work was in the estate, this of course upset (Y/N) and when she tried to protest Meiko only ignored the girl's argument's. Meiko's daughters eventually enrolled into the Death Weapon Meister Academy or better known as the DWMA, a school dedicated to train meisters and their weapons in order to maintain world order. It's been (Y/N)'s dream to attend the school, so she could be meister just like her father, but seeing as she wasn't allowed to attend school she gave up that dream.

Meiko only had one goal from the start of her marriage to Mr. Hiroshima, finding her sister's power. You see when (Y/N)'s mother was a witch but she wasn't like the other witches in Death City, she didn't want to harm innocent souls for her personal gain. She was kindhearted, caring, and peaceful her older sister however was the opposite. Her younger sister wanted to use her power for good, Meiko scoffed when she heard her younger siblings ridiculous idea of using her powers to help the  DWMA. 

"You know what they'll do to a witch like you? Kill you! You possibly think they're going to want your help?!" 

"But don't you see! I can finally be useful! You and mother do nothing but look down at me for not participating in your  murderous spree of the innocent!" 

"We do it for power, to get stronger!" 

"But we can get stronger in different ways! Please listen to me." 

"Don't even bother coming back to this house, I swear the day you die and your powers finally transfer to me I'll make better use of them!" 

So your mother left, never to return. When Meiko did hear about your mothers passing of course she confused as to why the powers haven't transferred to her. So she she made her way to Death City of course she used soul protect so she wouldn't be detected, through her exploring of Death City she questioned people about her sisters whereabouts that's when she found out abut her marriage to your father and her sister giving birth to (Y/N). Meiko was furious to find out that her sister's daughter had her powers or so she thought. One night Meiko decided that she'd sneak into the manor into your room and murder you in cold blood but upon entering your room she looked into your soul and saw that you didn't have a witch soul just an ordinary human soul. 

Meiko was of course frustrated that she had no idea where her sisters powers were, so she went to the local pub to drink her frustrations away. That's when she met your father and well the rest is history. 

Despite (Y/N) being mistreated she still kept her kindhearted spirit, she didn't let her mother or her twin step sisters break her demeanor and she still had a little hope left for one day someone will come and rescue her from this abuse but until then she will try to keep that warm smile that her father loved so much.