16. Baby

Confirmed: Jungkook is not an innocent baby.

This becomes very clear to me as his half-naked body maneuvers behind me as I begin getting dressed this morning. His arms wrap around my waist, preventing me from getting my shirt on all the way. I give up with a sigh, and allow Jungkook to gently remove the article of clothing from my body.

"Clothing will not be necessary for today's activities," he whispers lowly before nibbling at my ear.

The warmth of his breath and arms compels me to turn into them and we soon make our way into the bed.

He situates himself above me, holding himself up with an arm pressed into the mattress near my head. Then he kisses me, only for a short while so that I long for more. His gentle fingers slowly sweep under me, along the length of my spine, and my body arches into his.

We adjust for a moment, induced into full bliss and love. Jungkook presses his lips into my neck, surely coloring me in leopard print.

My head tilts back into the pillow. It's when his harsh kisses shift over to the very front of my throat that I realize the amount of trust I hold for him. The slightest amount of pressure he applies makes me squirm at first, the area is sensitive for me, but as Jungkook pulls that delicate skin between his lips, I can only love him.

His soft lips begin to move down my torso and I pet at his messy hair.

"Good boy."

-

"Lisa The Villian," Jungkook mocks me and my rambling, stuffing his mouth with my home cooked pork soup.

"I can't tell if she's jealous or just doesn't like the fact that we're together," I go on.

Jungkook takes bits of meat from my bowl of soup and places them in his. "I think she's just trying to look out for you."

"Why are you defending her, she's literally against you."

"I don't think she's against me, moreso the fact that you're with me right after your divorce."

"It's been months though. I'm over Hyunjoo." I shift in my seat, despising this conversation.

"Mkay. You gonna finish that?"

I push my bowl to him and fight a grin as he chows down.

Weekends are the best since Jungkook doesn't have school and I work less. We get to spend the entire day together, and we don't even need to leave the apartment. Feels like an actual relationship. Which it is, despite what certain individuals might think.

Jungkook releases a burp after slurping the every last drop of soup.

"Good?" I rub the back of his neck, smiling.

He nods, his dark, wide eyes peering at me like a child. "But I'm still hungry."

His adorable face makes me pinch both his cheeks, pulling them as I lean slightly closer. "You so cute," I beam as if I were actually talking to a baby. "You just ate so much though."

He pulls away from my pinches, clearly not finding enjoyment in my treating him like a literal child. He proceeds to rub his belly. "Still hungry, Noona."

"Well, I can make dessert if you—"

I flinch as Jungkook somehow forces me onto his lap. My legs straddle his right leg and he tucks a piece of hair that fell into my face behind my ear as my cheeks flush a bright red.

He smirks condescendingly. "You really think I'm hungry for food?" His fingers pinch my cheek. "Silly girl."

"But...we just...this morning...okay." I try to calm myself, hoping he doesn't sense my poor heart beating out of my chest. "I suppose we can. You're sure you're hungry?"

Jungkook brings my ear close to his mouth and his voice goes rasp, and quiet, a mix of evil and sweet laced between his lips. "Starving."

Unprecedentedly, he bounces the leg I'm balancing on once, and I unwillingly let out an embarrassing yelp. One that spooked me enough to slap both my hands over my mouth. Jungkook just chuckles.

He lifts me to the bedroom.

[a/n]
Hello my loves 💕 Hope you all are doing well and being happy.

It's so easy to feel down in the dumps these days, so hopefully we can all spread love and be there for each other :)

Anyway here's a nice spicy chapter for y'all. I loved writing it haha.

Kisses

|GentleKissu|