The Ultimate Sleepover

"Come Onnnnnn Foster.Let's playyyyyyyyyyyyyy."Keefe whined."Okay, Okay, but what do we play?"Sophie asked.The 7 were at Everglen for a sleepover and when Sophie was asked to join she couldn't say no."Well let's play a game of truth or dare."Biana suggested smiling evily."Well, I'm up for any game as long as you don't hurt Sophie."Fitz said, flashing his movie star smile at Sophie. Sophie blushed, she couldn't believe she had gotten Fitz Vacker as a boyfriend."Okay,enough Fitzphie madness and start the game already!  If there's more I'm going to puke in my boots."Dex said. Sophie sighed, then nodded saying,"Okay, I'm going first!Tam, truth or dare?"Tam thought for a minute, then replied,"truth.""Is it true that your crush is Biana?"Sophie said. Tam blushed but nodded, muttering,"Yes.""What did you say? Because I can't hear you brother."Lihn said grinning."Y-E-S. YES."Tam said out loud while glaring at his sister. Biana turned bright red, stuttering"I-I-I......"Next is my turn right?"Tam said, while being very, very red.All of his friends nodded."Hmmmm, Fitz, truth or dare?''Tam asked."Dare."Fitz said."I dare you to let Biana dress you up and then you do the chicken dance in front of your father."Fitz sighed and nodded, letting a laughing Biana lead him up to her room.

Minutes later, Fitz walked down the stairs wearing a very pink and sparkly gown with lots of make-up.He made his way to his father's office and started doing the chicken dance in front of him.From the living room, they could hear Alden screaming as he saw his son in front of him dancing like a fool.Then, after Fitz cleaned up they started the game again.

"Ohhhhh, my turn, my turn my turn!!!!!"Keefe shouted."Okeeee,let's looky here.Aha!Dex,truth or dare?Dex immediately said,"Dare.""I dare you to kiss your crush! Dex turned bright red but still he  crawled over to Lihn and kissed her on the lips.Tam looked furious but Biana managed to hold him before he finally calmed down and started to glare at Dex. After a few more rounds,Biana said"Sophie!Truth or dare?"Sophie replied"Dare."Biana had an impish grin on her face,saying"I dare you to kiss-"Sophie giggled, she knew that Biana was going to ask her to kiss Fitz."-Keefe."Biana finished.