The truth

Hey guyyyyssss!!!! I'm so veryyy sorry I didn't update for. A. MONTH!!! I'm really so sorry, but I'm finally back!!!! 

"You-you-you-you...."Keefe stammered.

"I-I-I-.... Whaddya mean! Glad to see me?"Kitsu mockingly said, smirking.

"They were the gnomes you were talking about right? The gnomes who healed you." Sophie asked.

Keefe nodded, trembling.

"Why are you here? And why does Mr. Forkle say that you guys are members of the Black Swan?" Keefe asked. 

"Allow me to explain,"Mr. Forkle said, before Kitsu could say anything." Kitsu and Hra, the two gnomes who have healed you, have been the Black Swan's member's for years. They specialise in healing and they are one of the best healers in their group. When..... We left you in the Neverseen hideout, I signaled the two to go there and collect you, it was a good thing they were free, they usually are very busy with research. "

" So why did you say that the dwarves who were trying to find Keefe didn't find anything? You could have just told us!!"Sophie shouted. 

Mr Forkle sighed," If we had told you too soon, Lady Gisela would have definitely gotten wind of this, you guys all saw how intent she wanted to kill Keefe, we needed to make sure that Lady Gisela thought that she had killed Keefe. Even though she wanted to kill her son, she would definitely mourn for her son, so we used that chance to capture the remaining Neverseen members. Understand, Ms Foster?"

Sophie kept quiet and nodded. 

" So...... Um..... What happened to my mother? "Keefe asked. 

" We captured her and handed her over to the Council, she will be kept in Exile for the mean time, you would like to see her, am I correct? "Mr. Forkle said. 

Keefe nodded," Ye-Yeah, I would like to see her. "

" That can be arranged, next week, we will be going to see her. "Mr. Forkle said. 

Keefe agreed and both of them ended their conversation. 

The room stayed silent until Kitsu said," Um... How come you guys haven't hugged him yet? I thought you guys should do that since he was gone for awhile. "

" Well.... We wanted his consent first...." Biana said. 

Keefe smirked, "Oh, cso know you want my permission? That's great! That means you guys think I'm the Master of the universe and..... You can hug me now...." he said, when he saw Sophie's glare. 

At the sound of that, everyone tackled Keefe with a hug, even Tam, though he kept a distance from Keefe. 

When it was Lord Cassiuis's turn to hug him, he hesitated, and Keefe fidgeted, but they both still hugged awkwardly. 

"I'm glad your back son. "Lord Cassius said, and Keefe's eyes watered at those words. 

Kitsu snorted, " Okay, okay, enough of the bushy mushy stuff, let's party till we dro-MMPPPPPPHHHHHH!!!!!!!"Kitsu's voice was muffled as Hera covered her mouth. 

" Yes, yes, we can party, but not until we drop, 'kay? "Hera said, removing her hand from Kitsu's mouth. 

Kitsu sighed," Yes, yes, but don' t blame me if I do drop. "

It was Hera's turn to sigh. 

Everyone laughed at the two gnomes ridiculousness. 

"I'll get to work with the party decorations."Dex said. 

"I'll get to work with the mallow melt." Edaline said. 

"And I'll get to work with the costumes!" Biana said, winking at Tam. 

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! NOT COSTUMES!!!! SOMEONE SAVE MEEEEEEEE!! " Tam cried, trying to hold on to the ground while Biana dragged him away. 

"Don't, worry, Tammy, Biana's not going to hurt you, now, you've said your last words, you can rest in peace now." Lihn said, patting Tam's head. 

"NOOOOOO!!!!" Tam screamed. 

"WE WON'T MISS YOU, BANGS BOY!!!" Keefe shouted, just as Biana leaped away with Tam screaming. 

Everyone else clutched their stomach while laughing as they saw him go. 

"For me.... I'll get on to work, goodbye." Mr. Forkle said as the laughing stopped, then he lept away. 

After everyone else left, it was just Grady, Edaline, Sophie, Sandor, Keefe and Ro left. 

Before Sophie said her goodbyes to Keefe, Grady quickly grabbed hold of Keefe," Come with me, I need to talk with you." 

Keefe nodded and Ro moved forward to come with them, but Grady added one last word, "Privately." 

Ro groaned and mumbled something rude, but she still let them go and Sophie wondered what her father and Keee were going to talk about as Grady led Keefe away.

And I'm done with this chapter!!! What do you think of it?  Comment down below!! I'll update soon!!! (I promise this time....)