Fitzypoo gets mad

"I dare you to kiss Keefe."were Biana's last words before Fitz exploded, shouting,"WHAT!!!BIANA!HOW COULD YOU!YOU KNOW THAT SOPHIE IS MY GIRLFRIEND!""Relax, take a chill pill brother. It's only a dare. If Sophie really doesn't love Keefe, they won't care if they kissed or not, they won't feel anything. Now Sophie, kiss Keefe!"Biana announced. Sophie sighed, but still, she walked over to a very red Keefe as thoughts raced through her brain, Oh my gosh, I'm gonna kiss Keefe Scencen. He looks so cute with his hair and- wait did I just say Keefe Scencen was cute? But before Sophie knew it, she was standing in front of Keefe and oh boy, was she turning red. She sucked in a breath before planting a kiss smack on his lips. Keefe was shocked but still, he kissed back and all Sophie could feel were sparks between her and Keefe. A very angry Fitz saw what lasted about a minute before angrily pulling them apart and glared at Keefe. Biana nervously, said,"Okay then, who wants to get some sleep?" Everyone raised their hands, but Keefe whispered to Sophie," Come with me, I need to talk with you."''Sure.."Sophie replied, they walked out to the balcony and Keefe began to talk."Sophie? May I ask you a question?"Sophie nodded."Did you ever love me?"Keefe asked, but inside his head hie was thinking, I'm such a fool. She doesn't like me, she loves Fitz, my best friend.And now I'm going to lose a friend because of my stupid mistakes."I do love you Keefe, but... I love Fitz too so could you give me some time to think about it?"Sophie asked.Keefe nodded and sadly walked away.Sophie had tears in her eyes, she loved both boys. She just couldn't bring herself to reject one of them."Well, isn't it the moonlark...."a familiar voice hissed, Sophie turned around, alarmed, there, right there was the Neverseen.