Reunion

When Keefe and Sophie light leaped back to Havenfield, there was definitely a lot of screaming.

Sophie had just stepped into the house when Grady rushed up to her, saying,"Kiddo, your friends are here,  do you want to go and talk to them......" His voice trailed off when he noticed Keefe,"YARRGH! Wha... What just, I mean, how are you here?"He shouted, pointing at Keefe.

Keefe tried to smirk, but he still stammered a bit,"Hehe, Hi Mr Ruewen! I'm-I'm back! Nice to see you again! How are you?"

"HOW ARE YOU? HOW ARE YOU??? WHAT DO YOU MEAN, HOW ARE YOU! YOU- YOU APPEARED AGAIN AFTER MONTHS AND NOW-NOW YOU SAY HOW ARE YOU?? MY DAUGHTER CRIED FOR YOU FOR WEEKS AND-AND...."Grady shouted, then, he collasped, huffing and puffing.

"Dad, Keefe...has his reasons for coming back.... I-I think we should hail the Black Swan's collective and everyone else to come for a meeting to explain to them what's happening."Sophie said, trying to calm down Grady.

"No need, we're already here." A voice boomed, making Sophie jump.

It was Mr. Forkle, along with the collective and the other parents, including Lord Cassius.

Edaline looked like she wanted to run towards Keefe to start hugging him, and then start crying, but she held it back well, running to Grady and helping him up.

Della, Kesler, Juline and surprisingly, Lord Cassius looked like they wanted to do the same but they too held back.

Alden however, just looked down at the floor nervously.

"How are you Mr. Scencen? I'm sure the past month must have been exhausting."Mr. Forkle asked.

"I'm fine. Thank you. Why do you seem so calm?"Keefe asked.

"Yeah. It looks like you knew about our arrival, I mean you brought everyone here. I didn't tell any of you guys I would be coming back so soon. What's going on? "Sophie asked.

"We too do not know what's going on, we were just asked to come here." A squeaky voice said from the stairs.

Sophie looked up, it was Sandor, with all the other bodygaurds, along with Biana, Tam, Lihn, Marella, Maruca, Dex and Fitz.

"We heard everything, you guys were pretty loud, especially Grady."Biana said, and she chuckled, though she looked like she wanted to do the same thing Edaline wanted to do.

Everyone did.

"So what is your explanation then? You still haven't answered our question."Sophie said.

Mr. Forkle sighed,"Have I said that I wouldn't answer your question Ms. Foster? Well, to answer your question, I have to say that the collective knew for weeks that Keefe was still alive, we just didn't say. And the only reason all of you are here is because we wanted to announce Keefe's coming, well, Keefe came too early and well, here we are."

"Wait, how is it possible that you guys knew that Keefe was alive? He just came back."Sophie asked.

Mr. Forkle smiled,"Well, it so happens that two of our members were the people that nursed Keefe back to health. I should introduce them to you."

Two gnomes came out from behind Mr. Forkle and Keefe gasped at them the moment he saw them.

"Everyone, meet Kitsu and Hera."