Wait this isn't the tragic part......

Whoops!!! Sorry this chapter is not the tragedy part but I thought of another thing to add so I guess you guys have to wait for the next chapter to see the tragedy then!!!😅😅😅

"Do not worry, I'm sure Mr. Dizznee will manage to unlock all the locks in a few minutes."Mr. Forkle said calmly. 

Everybody tried to believe him but deep inside, they were downright terrified. 

"You know what, I think I will be able to unlock all these locks, just, I just need time....."Dex said."

"You got all the time you need, we're stuck in a cage."Tam muttered.

"Ah, Ah, Ah."Lady Gisela said, smiling evily.

" We have to do something else FIRST!"She somehow  had managed to grab Keefe out of the cage without anyone noticing.

Lady Gisela smirked, then tossed her son, who was struggling against her into a room with open walls. The ogres who worked for the Neverseen immediately barricaded the room so Keefe would not be able to get out.

"So this is it, this is my legacy?Being trapped by a bunch of ogres?"Keefe shouted.

Lady Gisela shook her head,"No, Keefe. I already gave up on your legacy a long time ago.Now I'm not going to care anymore.In fact your legacy will end very soon."

"What do you mean?"Keefe asked.

"She means THIS."Gethen replied, snapping his fingers and revealing a girl with blonde hair smiling wickedly at Keefe.