Everyone's Got A Secret Love Child

A/N: I realized that it wasn't really obvious in the story that Izuku has a regular bed AND a nest. The nest is on the floor next to the bed. Whoopsie, my bad.

~

The resulting silence was deafening.

Who knew one simple question could tear everything down?

Tenya coughed into his fist.  "That didn't last long."

"No shit!" Katsuki growled.

"Hey, calm down, dude," Eijiro spoke up before things could escalate.

Katsuki scowled at his feet.  The group watched on as the angry alpha sat silently.

"Ribbit.  Are you okay?" Tsuyu asked Katsuki.

"Fuck off, 'm fine," Katsuki rubbed his face harshly.  One hell of a day, huh?

"You sure, ribbit?  You didn't say anything to Deku."

"I said, fuck off."

Sensing the need for a topic change, Hitoshi piped up, "He definitely didn't have anywhere to be."

"We don't know that," Tenya tried to defend.

"Exactly what's he gonna do with a pup around?" Hanta asked.

"See?" Hitoshi gestured at Hanta.  "He got uncomfortable and dipped out.  We needed a different approach."

"Yeah," Tooru agreed, "I asked a question that freaked him out a bit.  Now we know what not to ask."

"I don't wanna seem insensitive or anything," Mina directed the attention to herself, "but that pup was adorable.  Like, Izuku level kind of adorable."

"Oh thank god, I thought it was just me," Denki said.  He let out a dramatic sigh and draped his arm over Eijiro's shoulders.

Eijiro, who previously had a pensive look on his face, laughed at Denki's theatrics.

Before anything else could be said, Eijiro stood to leave.  "Sorry, guys.  We've got some errands to run.  Fill us in soon, alright?"

Various goodbyes filled the room as the two walked out.

Denki jogged to catch up with Eijiro.  "What's the rush, Eijiro?  Also, I didn't want to say anything back there, but we finished up all of our errands yesterday?"

Eijiro gave the other a quick glance before speeding up.  "Just wait until we get to the apartment, okay?"

"Uhh, okay I guess?"

~Linebreak~

Eijiro inserted the key in the lock and walked in.  The two toed off their shoes and collapsed on the coach.

Denki watched as the other omega picked at the threads of a throw pillow.  Drumming his hands on his legs, he asked, "So, uh, what's with all of," he waved his hand at the apartment, "this."

"I have a theory."

The statement intrigued Denki.  He waited for an explanation, only to realize he wasn't going to elaborate.

"A theory, huh?  What, like Shouto?" Denki teased playfully.

"All Might is Izuku's father and you know it!" Eijiro poked the other in the chest.

"That's the only theory I'll believe that Shouto says."

Eijiro laughed but turned somber again.