Chapter 2

It's been months of the same routine and I'm barely even conscious of it anymore. My ankles were unchained a while ago but, I don't care to run. Besides if I left how would I get my pills? I need them so badly. These days I usually don't even eat my food so that the pills will be more potent.

The man that always comes in here says it's good that I'm losing weight. I don't know what he means but when he says it he always runs a hand along where my bones jut out. I like it too, sometimes when I'm bored I like to count the bones in my back or along my ribs. It is annoying to have so much of my hair falling out though, it makes the bed uncomfortable.

I hear the door open revealing the man. He walks towards me with particular malice in his step. He sits on the bed before pulling me into his lap. He doesn't seem to mind when my head rolls away from him. He runs his hands along my body none too gently but, I can barely feel it.

I hear him sigh, "you know this was fun at first but, it's not what I'm looking for. Sure you let me do anything I like without fuss, however, I would prefer you to be a more active participant. I thought to own your body would be enough, now I see I would like your mind too".

He goes about his normal routine of finding his pleasure in my body before leaving me crumpled and bloodied on the bed.

The next morning there are no pills on my tray. I look under the bed, in the ensuite, and the closet. By the time I'm done with my search I'm weak, exhausted, and covered in sweat. I collapse onto my bed to recover.

Where are my pills? Did someone forget? I need them.

Before long I begin to feel nauseous. My stomach and all my muscles are screaming. I shake as my vision starts to cloud.

By the time that man returns, I've thrown up all over myself. He smiles at the sight of me. I can't imagine how terrible I must look. I lay in bed covered in sweat and bile practically convulsing.

"Well you seem to be having fun", he says in his usual cruel voice.

"Please, my pills", I beg him.

"I would but, it's just not fun anymore", he sighs, "besides now I get to listen to you beg while you lie in agony". I pull at my hair trying to stay centered.

"What were they?", I ask wanting to know what is wrong with me.

"Some off-brand oxycodone I bought on the street", he says with a shrug. What? He can't be serious.

"Why are you doing this to me?", I ask, "I'm your mate".

"Exactly", he says, "and as my mate, you were created for me. My perfect little toy to do with whatever I please. I intend to own you in your entirety".

"No, meant to love me", I tell him.

He blinks at me as if confused, "I hardly see the difference".

"Now you may have gotten used to the old routine but, from now on things will be a bit different", he starts, "you will do things for me in exchange for rewards. Once you are a good little girl for me I think you should be happy with the results".

"What kinds of things?", I ask.

He smiles wickedly at me, "I'm so glad you asked". With that, he's on top of me pinning me down with the full force of his weight.

"I am going to beat and fuck you now and you are going to beg me to do it the entire time", he says, "and in exchange, I'll let you have a half dose of your pills and guarantee you to get at least one meal every day for the next three days. If you don't I'll hang you from the walls for the next week". He looms over me grinning as he awaits my reply.

I swallow my entire personhood and say, "please hurt me". He draws back his fist and brace myself for the coming blow.

When he's done I'm nothing more than a battered heap of flesh. I watch as he dresses. His fingers move assuredly doing up his tie. He looks back at me with a smile.

"Such a good girl for me", he says, "now don't worry I keep my promises and you'll get your reward". I stare at him silently as he speaks.

"Now I do have a few more rules for you to learn and I promise the better you are for me the better the reward", he says, "you are only to call me master no matter what. You should beg for anything I do to you. You must forget anything you may have been before this. You are never to speak unless I require it. And you will always appear happy". I say nothing to him.

"Good", he says, "now I'll let it go for now since it's new but, I want to see a smile when I come back". With that, he walks out of the room leaving me a battered panting mess on the bed.

Lunch comes as promised with a smaller dose than I'd hoped for but, I graciously take it. I refuse the meal though in favor of riding my high to the best of my abilities. At least he keeps his promises.

When he returns hours later I sit up and give him the biggest smile I can manage.

"Hello, pet", he says, "how is my good little girl". He turns away from me to undo his tie not wanting my answer.

"In the future, I would like that you greet me at the door", he says unbuttoning his shirt. He glances over to my untouched food and shoots me a look of disapproval.

"Now pet", he starts, "I appreciate you keeping your figure for me but, I would like you to enjoy my gifts".

"Besides your much too simple to worry about such complex things", he says. The bed dips under his weight as he pins me under him.

"Now I'd like a similar run to last night only I'd like you to participate a bit more", he says, "in exchange I'll bathe you, if you aren't a good little girl for me I'll carve different possible titles for you into your skin until I find one I like. Does that sound fair?".

 Does that sound fair?"