Unwanted Soulmate!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Description:

In this AU there are such things as soulmates. Soulmates are two people of any gender that are destined to be together, meaning the will always end up being together. NO MATTER WHAT. Say you marry someone else, well they would possibly cheat on you, get a divorce and your soulmate comes by to help you. Then you end up with them and live "happily ever after". If you try running away, they'll always find you.

In order to find your soulmate, it's a bit difficult. Sometimes the two soulmates will say the same thing at the same exact time, sometimes they will do the same action at the same time. So basically in random moments in their day, they will be in sync with their soulmate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That can't be true!"

Bakugou and Izuku yelled in sync. The whole class had just been told that the whole school was enforcing a lockdown due to the many villain attacks they had already endured. So basically they just got to chill in their dorms all day for a week. What was the fun in that?!

"You two should figure things out. You've been doing things in sync a lot lately." Aizawa said with no emotion. He's always tired, so mostly everything he says is with no emotion. Everyone around him could never tell if he was truly happy about something.

Bakugou and Izuku huffed and sat down in their seats. They both hated the idea of being soulmates, primarily because of their rivalry against each other. Mostly Bakugou, who's "hated" Deku since middle school, there was no reason behind his burning hatred he's just always felt like that nerd was trying to surpass him. And he hated that feeling of being looked down on, it made him feel useless. Letting out a low growl, he focused his attention out the window, seeing a few students walking off the campus with their backpacks slumped on one shoulder while their hands are firmly gripped to the strap. They were from a lower class, which were usually let out early.

"Okay anyways, I wanna let class go early so we can get this lockdown started." Aizawa started, he forced a smile upon his lips which made the whole class practically gasp. "I can't wait to actually sleep." When he said that sentence his voice went in a high pitched, grandma like sound. Which had the whole class appalled. It was silent, the whole class just staring back at the teacher, who was clearly uncomfortable [I'm very uncomfortable with the energy that we've created in the studio today... If you know this, you're amazing].

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Deku!" Izuku turned around to see Uraraka waving and running towards him. He waited patiently for her to come stumbling to his side as usual. When she did, she bent over, her hands rested on her knees as she struggled on her breath. Izuku laughed and pressed his hand on her back to calm down the frantic girl. She regained her breath and stood up fully, straightening her back and walking in sync with Izuku.