Is That a Demand?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*4 Years ago*

*4 Years ago*

"Katsuki!?" The man grunted at his desk. He was trying to do work for his father, who just now called for him. Katsuki was annoyed with him, every second he was commanded to do stuff. He had enough shit to do already. Sighing he pushed himself off his black desk, and walked out of his office.

He lived in a mansion within the underworld. Most everything was black and red, which didn't seem to bother anyone (they loved those colors). Katsuki was the son of the almighty, Devil (or his real name, Lucifer), he had about a total of 7 brothers each of them having lower ranks that Katsuki (since he was the first born). And since he was the first born, he got to go to the real world occasionally, all his brothers were envious. Some of that envy turned into hate, making a couple of his said brothers to turn their backs. It didn't seem to bother Katsuki one bit, he definitely didn't need any of his brothers if he were completely honest. All he need was his mother and father to help him rise.

He found his fathers door, which was at least 8 foot tall with scary detail carved within it. Fire and people burning alive were on it, as well as creepy monsters (apparently in the human world, kids are taught that monsters aren't real, little did they know, they do exist). Katsuki grasped the medal door knocker and began pounding it on the door. He waited a few before his father opened the door with his magic. Katsuki saw his father sitting at his desk, feet up on the table while his arms crossed his chest. "Come here son." He beckoned. Katsuki began to walk to his desk and stopped once he was right in front of it. He stood tall, his arms at his sides. "Do you know what today is?"

Katsuki thought about that, the day was April 20th 2016, so he could easily say it was his birthday, but also everyday in the demon universe there was a different celebration which (not gonna lie) Bakugou always forgets them. Being nervous he chose an answer. "My birthday?" He answered in a question. His father looked at him sternly, a bit of anger in his eyes. Katsuki gulped and broke eye contact, looking at the red carpeting that drew all the attention away from all the black walls. Then all a sudden, he heard laughs from his father, he shot his head to look at him as he had a laugh attack.

"Y-you should've seen the look on your face Hahah!" His father laughed out. Katsuki stomped his foot and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Not funny dad." He said unamused.

"Okay anyway, yes today is your birthday! Aren't you excited?" Truth be told he wasn't, he would have so much responsibility now (he wasn't looking forward to that).

"Yes, now I'm 100 years old." Katsuki said sarcastically. He hated being so old.

"Well yes... But that's in human years! You're 18 in this world silly!" His dad exclaimed. Rolling his eyes Baku huffed. That was true, technically he was young. "So you know what that means~"

"What?" Katsu barked. Then his father stood up, straight and tall a mean look replaced his once joyful smile.

"You got a human to take care of."

"Wait what?" He had to care for some stupid human now? What bullshit was that.

"Yes, I had to do the same.. Until I became the ruler. You son will have to do so until the contract is broken." He said in a demanding voice.

"Okay but what do I do?"

"You have to follow every command he gives you, are we understood?" His father lurched, walking towards him now. Katsuki huffed out and lowered his arms by his sides again.

"Yes, we are."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*4 Years later*

When Katsuki first started this job, he couldn't believe he had to work for such a clumsy nerd, but now he's glad he does. He has made Katsu's life a lot better, and now he's more calm. Let's just say, when Baku first started, he liked to yell at him and get angry at the littlest things. But punishment after punishment made him into a tamed tiger. His master, however, has (over the years) been getting more and more depressed. He has no one left to call family. Katsuki's goal is to make him happy again.

"Katsuki!" Izu yelled from his room, immediately Katsuki was at his door and knocking. After hearing a faint come in, he opened the door. His master had his shirt pulled over his head, his arms were tangled within the sleeves making it stuck over his head. Katsuki put his hand over his mouth to prevent him from laughing. "Please help." Izuku whimpered. Katsuki walked over to him and kneeled down.

"Can't get dressed yourself I see~" He teased, pulling the littler mans shirt down. When he looked back up into Izuku's face, he saw his pouted lips, his glare averted elsewhere. "Did I embarrass you Master?" Pouting more, Izuku turned his head sharply and stared at Katsuki.

"Stop it!" He yelled, now covering his face. Slowly, Katsuki raised his arms towards Izuku and grabbed the little hands in his own. Then he brought the hands down away from Izuku's face. This time he wore a surprised face, like he had just seen something terrible. Izuku felt the hot breath of Katsuki on his face causing him to blush slightly.

"Is that a command my Lord?" Izuku shook Katsuki's hands off him and stomped his foot.

"Oh shut up Kacchan." And with that he jumped in bed curling up on his side. Who does Kacchan think he is... Some joke machine or something?? Sighing Izuku sprawled on his back, averting his eyes up. But all he saw was Kastuki hovering over him. He almost screamed, but calmed down, it was normal for him to be there so fast (he is a demon sooo).

"Master, what has you so troubled?" He asked hovering over the greenette. All he could really focus on were the boys freckles and his chubby cheeks as he pouted. It was quite cute if he'd say so himself.

"None of your business Kacchan." He pouted once more, turning his head to the side that way so Katsuki could see his neck. It was tempting to mark his pretty little neck of his, but his master would probably not like that.

"Actually Master I am your guardian demon, so your business is also my business." When he got no answer, he began leaning down closer and closer to his neck, baring his sharp canines. "If you wish to not answer my Lord, I will mark you."

"W-what?" And then Katsuki bit down on his Masters neck. Izuku shrieked in pain, but after a while he started to moan at the pleasure. Markings usually take a minute or two to process, so he had to keep his teeth in his neck for that time (as the time goes, the more pleasure the other feels). "K-kaacchhaann." He let out a beautiful moan, making Katsuki a bit horny. "Aa-ahhhh~ feels gooodd~~" More moans came out. Izuku's hands found his way on the Demons back, scratching at the fabric. He was making lewd noises at the same time, his mouth dropped open. "Kacchan!" He screamed in pleasure. When the teeth were pulled from his neck, instead of being bloody, its healed over completely (leaving only a scar that alerted other demons of him being marked). Katsuki looked down at his master, seeing a very lewd face before him. A light blush on his face, drool dribbling down his chin and watery eyes. It was probably the best view he has ever seen.

"Oh Master, the noises you made for me were very pretty~" Izuku blushed more and hid his face. Katsuki felt something against his leg and smirked. "Would you like me to help you with that?" Izuku took his face out of his hands and looked up at his butler.

"Y-yes."

"Is that a Demand Master?"

"Yes."

"As you wish my Lord."

Let's just say, Izuku will be sore tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Katsuki is one HELL of a Butler* hehe
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thank you for reading!
Have a great night/day
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee