Let Me Die

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Description:

Description:

Deku can't die! But he keeps trying to kill himself because of how depressed he is. No matter how many times, how many ways, he always wakes up back in bed. Katsuki tries to save him eventually doing so.. Keep reading hehe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*WARNING*

*WARNING*

*WARNING*

*WARNING*

*WARNING*

⚠ ⚠ ⚠

*SENSITIVE CONTENT!!!*
(Self harm, suicidal thoughts and suicide ahead!!)

(If you have any suicidal thoughts or if you have attempted PLEASE! call this number)

*Suicide Prevention Lifeline Number*
[1-800-273-8255 (TALK)]

*And please! If you do feel this way, reach out to others! My Dms are open to anyone!*

*Now Continue*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was supposed to end like this. Wind flapping through his torn clothing as he sailed through the thick air, that (as the days go by) seemed as if it got thicker until he finally suffocated. His life was never good, he never had someone there for him, never had that one person that cheered him up on bad days or held him during rainy seasons. He held himself until he finally broke, shattered into millions of pieces. His green curly hair flopped in the wind, his arms and legs spread like a starfish as he fell. It's not a swan dive, but it'll do, right Kacchan? No one was there to watch, he felt truly alone. No one was there to save him from jumping, no emotional save for him. Instead he just stayed falling, to his untimely death.

As the ground neared, he closed his eyes and prepared for impact, waiting for this special moment. After a while, he was sure that he'd hit any moment. Once he did, he heard a splat, and then darkness. Just darkness. He would've sworn that there would've been a white light to lead him to heaven, a signal that he was dead. But it was just dark. Until he woke up. He sprung up in bed, gasping at the air, grabbing his chest in pain. "No way!" He yelled. He could've sworn that was real and not a dream. A dream could never be so realistic... He looked at his hands, sweat glistening his forehead. Let's do this for real this time. He thought to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey nerd!" Kacchan yelled after Izuku. Ever since middle school, Katsuki bullied him, but now (as a senior in highschool) they became friends. Sadly depression doesn't just go away because your bully stopped bullying, instead it stays until you try super hard to get out of it. Izuku didn't have that type of energy anymore, so what was the use you know...

"Hi Kacchan." Izuku replied blanky to his friend, who now had his arm wrapped around his shoulder, pulling him into his side. Ever since last year, Kacchan has been happier or (for more context) after they started to become friends. It was like being actual friends with someone defused his ticking bomb. Izuku somehow wished his depression would go away so quickly like that, then maybe he could smile truthfully (he fakes his smiles).