Unwanted Soulmate!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***SMUT WARNING***

***SMUT WARNING***

Did he really mean that? I mean he could've been joking just to be funny. But yet again, he did sound pretty serious. And why would he go as far as pretending to actually care for Izuku. Did he really want to see him hurt.

"Izuku!" Mina shouted. Izuku snapped out of his thoughts and turned towards Mina who was sitting up on the couch. They were all huddled in a circle, 3 people on the couch and the rest circled on the floor. "It's your turn." That's right, we're playing Truth Or Dare. I almost forgot about that... He looked up and around at the circle of people, deciding who to choose. His eyes landed on Katsuki, who was staring right at him with that stupid smirk that made butterflies fly in his stomach. Izuku looked away and found Uraraka, she smiled at him.

"Uraraka, truth or dare?" He asked. Uraraka put her pointer finger on her chin as she thought the question through.

"Truth."

Izuku began thinking of a truth to give. Most of them had been already asked, as he was listening in when he was in deep thought. Then something popped up, smirking he spoke up. "Do you have an idea who your soulmate is?" He questioned her. The brunette lit up like a tomato, blushing madly. She was hiding her blush under her hands as she shook her head. It was quite amusing to see this.

"Yes, I think so." She answered. The group was surprised by this answer and started to shout questions at her. Izuku smiled. He was actually really happy for her, he had his own assumptions about who it could be, after he saw another class mate do the same motion she did. Uraraka shook off her blush and sat up straight. "Okay anyways... Denki truth or dare?"

Izuku stood up from his spot, after telling them he was going to the kitchen. He started walking around the couch and down the hallway that lead into a dining area, where they also conveniently placed the kitchen. Izuku's mind went back to what Bakugou said in the elevator. It was surprising to him, and almost didn't seem real. He'd have to ask him if he was serious.

He found himself in the kitchen, pulling out a glass from the cabinets and filling it up with water, then taking a few sips relieving his thirst. Why would he say that? Now I'm being flustered because of it. Maybe that was his plan all along... Izuku sighed and set his cup down, now leaning on the island. Bakugou has always hated him, ever since middle school, so why would that change now? Wasn't it clear as day that they would never work out together? I mean come on, Bakugou is such a jerk and Izuku is... Nice and kind of scared of everything, they're complete opposites. Maybe something is wrong with the soulmate pairing, maybe somehow the system messed up and now here we are.

Izuku was now internally freaking out, bad thoughts and images clouded his mind. He was doubting himself even more now. "How is this possible?" He asked himself. Sighing, Izuku took a seat at the dining table, the table was placed near a big window that showed the other buildings and roads. The sun was just now setting, casting orange hues onto Izuku's face, which lit up his green hair. From someone elses view, Izuku looked like an angel. He can't like me... Right?