Can't Hide From Me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Description:

Description:

Bakugou has a crush, and Deku HATES it. He will do anything to make her go away. Is this too far?

!!!!SLIGHT GORE WARNING!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This might be cliche or dramatic, but my crush, he likes someone else. And that, that pisses me right off. Ever since she stepped her slutty ass in the classroom, he's had his eye's caught on her, tangled in her angelic features, her petty walk, and her short clothes. And now he won't pay any attention to me, he always talks about her. Blah... Blah... Blah... For hours it seems. All I could really focus on was her, as she sat talking with her friends, laughing and smiling like she had it all. Right then, in that moment, I wished she were dead.

~~~~~~~~~

"Deku?"

"Hmm?" Deku's eyes fell off Uraraka and got caught in the eyes of no other than his childhood friend, Bakugou Katsuki. "O-oh what's up?" He didn't hear a thing he said, Izuku had been too caught up in making death glares at Uraraka [of course without her notice]. They were supposed to be friends, but with his burning jealousy and hatred he tries his best to ignore her. Sometimes however, he is forced to hangout with her [this only makes him want to kill her more].

"I asked you if you had plans later?" Kacchan repeated himself, after had explained it before. Lately he's been noticing how much Izuku spaces out, he'd catch him staring at Uraraka for some odd reason. 'Maybe it's because I talk about her so much'. Although sometimes when he's not talking about her, Izuku would still stare. It was a bit strange, and it made Bakugou think he liked her too (BTW I HATE THIS SHIP, BAKUGOU AND URARAKA AREN'T CUTE TOGETHER....). But that would just be absurd, he wouldn't go for his crush... Would he?

Deku thought for a moment, then gave an answer. "No I think I'm free." Bakugou nodded and continued to discuss the plans for later all while Izuku tried his best to tone out his enemies laughter.

After he was done with his proposal, he looked at Deku for approval, which of course he had received. Izuku was relieved that it was just them this time, nobody else to interfere. Smiling at this, Izuku watched Katsuki turn back around in his seat and start scribbling notes down that were left on the board. Being too focused on Bakugou, Izuku didn't realize the sudden gaze of Uraraka as she peered at him.

"Hey Deku!?" She asked from afar running his way. With a sigh of annoyance, Izuku turned to look at her, shooting daggers her way. She was utterly confused but shook it off anyways. "Are you free later?" She asked. 'Ahh finally, I finally get to feel the sweet sensation of turning her down.'

"Actually I have plans with Bakugou. Sorry." He said mockingly, shooting her a smug look. But something odd happened, she looked giddy. Hopping around she blasted out another question.

"Can I tag along?" 'She always does this! How annoying...'

"No, it's just us this t-"

"Yeah, you should definitely come." Katsuki said turning around. Izuku pouted and crossed his arms, turning his head away as she squealed next to him. 'Oh how I'd love to choke her out right now.'

Bakugou from a distance, noticed how annoyed Deku was and was slightly concerned, but turned down this strange occurrence. 'Maybe he's just having an off day today...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were all at the mall, walking around to different stores and buying random items, and yet Izuku was thrown to the side, walking behind them like a third wheel. He watched them talk and laugh, even watched her hug his arm as she pointed at stores she wanted to visit, meanwhile Izuku carried their bags. It was almost like they brought him here to be their carrier. It hurt really bad, it was a stab in the chest. They looked so happy together, and everyone around them thought so as well, shooting smiles and thumbs ups their way, as if they were saying 'What a perfect couple.' Then they'd stare at Izuku, giving him strange eyes, feeling a bit bad for him.

He hated it.

He hated every moment of it.

He wanted to push her off the escalator.

He wanted to take one of the bags and choke her with it.

He wanted to bash her head in with a brick and laugh crazily as her blood splattered all over him, drenching him in warm sticky substance that he awaited to see. He wanted this all.

But he can't.

Izuku dropped their bags on the ground, watching as they now turned their attention to him. They were slightly confused as to why the bags were on the ground, but they watched anyways.

"I'm fucking leaving, carry your bags by yourself." And with that Izuku walked away, his hood up and his hands stuffed in his pockets. In that moment, the whole mall was watching, they all felt the pain of Izuku and had hateful eyes burning at Bakugou and Uraraka. It was embarrassing for them both as they bent over and picked their bags up. Trying to run after Deku, but seeing him no where.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why the fuck did you do that?!" Bakugou yelled as soon as Deku picked up the phone.

"Do what?" He asked plainly.

"Leave us in the mall like that!" Izuku collapsed on his bed, looking at his star filled ceiling, watching them glow down on him. His eyes darkened and he felt his depression slowly seep in again. "Do you know how fucking embarrassing that was!" Izuku winced at those toxic words, letting them poison his heart. "Everyone was looking at us!"

"Well you two left me out on everything, you made me carry your bags as you two goofed off." He argued back, trying to be as calm as possible. He hated arguments.

"We didn't leave you out on Ice cream!"

"You guys made me go get it..."

"Well what about the arcade games!?" He was getting more annoyed by the second. Was Bakugou really that blind.

"You two played a two-player game while I tried the claw machine..."

"You went shopping with us then!"

"I waited outside of the stores, because I said a million times I didn't want to go there!" Deku yelled this time. "Bakugou! Why can't you accept that you like her more. You don't care about me anymore."

"You know that's not true!" Bakugou yelled. He was surprised about what Izuku had said. Did he really think that way. Suddenly Bakugou heard sniffles and hics from the other line. Raising his eyebrow, he asked softly, "Deku are you crying?"

"Stop worrying about me. Go back to Uraraka."

"W-wai-"

Deku hung up on him.

'What's wrong with him?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!
Have a great night/day
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee