Can't Hide From Me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❗❗❗HIGHLY SENSITIVE CONTENT

❗❗❗GORE/VIOLENCE❗❗❗

BEWARE❗❗

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Ura~chan... Are you free around 7?"

"Yeah I am! What's up?"

"Meet me at the park. I need to talk to you.."

"O-oh okay.. Will do Deku!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi Uraraka, I didn't expect you to really come...'

"Well it sounded important. And friends listen, right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What're holding behind your back Deku?"

"Don't worry, it won't hurt that bad."

"W-what?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sadistically, Izuku pulled the knife out from behind his back, receiving a scared look from Uraraka. She took off in the other direction, screaming her head off. Luckily the park was near the woods, the direction she was running. 'How stupid...' "This'll be fun." He whispered to himself.

"Let's play hide ' n ' seek. If I find you, I'll kill you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uraraka sprinted through the woods, regretting her decision immediately. At this point she was hyperventilating, her breathing being rapid and uneven, which could easily get her found, so in attempt she tried to silence herself. Luckily for her, the woods here were thick and had full bushes to hide in, which is where she dove into. It hurt her quite a bit as branches and sharp rocks dug into her bared skin [she was in shorts and a tank top so a lot of skin was showing].

Wincing at all the pain she felt, she adjusted herself in the tall hedge and peeked out of a few leaves of the bush. Since of the darkness, it'd be pretty hard to find her, but in daylight she'd be caught immediately, which was something she feared at the moment. When she peered out all she saw were tall trees and thick vines that hung from them, some were swaying which freaked her out a bit. But that was all she saw. She let out a shaky breath and hugged her legs to her body as she sat uncomfortably on a pile of sticks and stones. 'What's wrong with Deku... I thought we were friends...' She was overthinking now as she started to rock back and forth. 'Was our whole friendship a lie? Is that why he ignored me so much? He secretly hated my guts and wanted me dead? What is going on? Why would he...'

"Oh shit." She whispered. "It's Bakugou."

"Well now that you figured it out, I'd recommend you come out now." Uraraka screamed, but her mouth was immediately clamped shut after. "This would go much smoother if you'd shut that bitchy little mouth of yours yeah?"