Prologue

The fight had been raging on for hours now, so many heroes lay unconscious on the ground or in the massive grater that decimated the city. Only one was left standing against the threat, beaten, bruised and bloody, Deku the number one hero stood there,thunder sounding in the distance, the heavy rain pouring over the burning city of rubble and carnage that was Shibuya city ward.

He stared at the nightmare before him, all his allies down, the city left to die in rubble. The remorse and sadness he felt for not being able to protect these people weighed heavily on him. He looked towards the culprit, and there he was with the biggest smile his body would allow.

"look at what you've caused, all this chaos and death is your doing Hero.
All the lives wasted because you just wouldn't give up. You could've prevented this Midoriya, all with a single hair. If you had only given me One For All this would not have happened." The man gloats to the hero knowing he won the battle.

Unfathomable rage welled up inside him, this man took so much, destroyed countless lives. He killed his mentor and father figure, his mother in hospital, the world was counting on him to beat All For One. He had to, to avenge all those before him, all those he used. He had to be stopped, here and now.

"So Deku, will you comply now or will you die a needless death."

"Never. I will never let you have it, I will use all the strength I have, till my dying breath to rid this world of you."

"So be it." The man began to emmonate a dark, overwhelming power. Ready to kill his last obstacle before his plan became possible.

Deku charged his body as much as he could sending everything he had to his right arm, ready to serve the final blow.

"A shame really, you would've gone much further with me than with that muscle head teacher of yours Toshin-"

"Shut up, you don't deserve to speak his name, his good name you ruined by killing him."

All For One grumbled with displeasure, "he was in the way, he had to be taken care of."

" No your wrong, he was the greatest hero there was, the symbol of peace, but you took that from him." tears running down his bloodied cheeks.
" I will stop you here and now, you will see justice for your crimes All For  One."

" If that is what you wish then let's finish this, die fore hero." He started so swing his fist at godly speeds.

" ONE FOR ALL UNITED STATES OF SMASH 1 000 000 000%" swung his fist towards All For One.

The two men's fists collided with such force, as if two planets smushed into one another, the two powers pushing against one another, neither losing ground. All around them destruction surged, buildings collapsed in the distance. The power causing the men to faulter, until only one was left standing, his legs about to buckle, his suit torn, his hand clenched raised towards to thundering sky, showing te world that he was victorious. Deku fell, no strength left in him, he felt as if this was the end.

As his eyes slowly closed he could see bright lights in the sky, "Atleast... atleast I could see the stars one last time." the light grew looked as if it was descending. The light enveloped him, he layed on the ground accepting the light, ready for the afterlife.

And that's it for the prologue.

This is my first story so ideas would be greatly appreciated but I won't change the story because I know what I want from it.
Show your support tho the original creator @TheFoolAngel.
None of the artwork in this story is mine.