The Meeting

Izuku pov

I started walking down the street, Okami by my side, heading to the Hostess Of Fertility Inn I was told about. "Jeez, what blood did this come from?" he questioned while trying to rub it off his shirt. 'Whatever I'll just bath at the inn.' Many people backed away from him staring at the large wolf by his side. He picked up the pace not wanting to be stared at any longer. After a short walk he got to the inn and saw I girl waiting outside. The inn was massive, with ornate carved pillars at the entrance, three floors of dark oak engraved with scenes of War and love.

"Hi miss, is this the Hostess of Fertility?"

"Oh hello, yes this is the place, what do you need?"

"I'm here to rent a room, bath and have dinner, is that possible? Oh, umm, and a place for my pet here."

She warily stared at the wolf, "We can provide the accommodations but we don't allow wild animals in."

"I can guarantee that Okami is not dangerous." he pet the wolf and as to push the point Okami went towards the girl and nuzzle her.

She looked as if she would run for her life when he approached, but soon enjoyed the friendlyness of the wolf. "Fine, I'll speak to my boss, wait here for a moment." She walked in and was out of site. It was chilly outside.

She came out after a couple of minutes with an exasperated look. "He can come in but only if he is leashed." she said opening the door.

"Thank you miss, my name is Izuku Midoriya by the way." he said with his iconic smile.

She blushed slightly and said, " I'm Syr, Syr Flova. I'll show you where to go from here."

"It's nice to meet you Syr, lead the way." He followed her into the inn, immediately all eyes were on him, whispers of what happened at the guild floating around. He ignored them and followed her up a flight of stairs by the wall onto the next floor, stopping in front of a door.

" This is the room you'll be using tonight, it's large enough to hold your umm... pet. It has a bath aswell so once your set up you can come downstairs for food and pay at the desk."

"Thank you miss Syr." he smiled. She nodded and quickly ran downstairs. He smiled and went into the room followed by Okami.

Bells pov

" Miss Eina! Miss Eina!" he shouted. Attracting the looks and laughs of people around him.

"Hello bell wh-Why Are You Covered In Blood?"she worryingly shouted.

" I want to know everything there is to know about miss Ais Wallenstein, PLEASE! "

(30 Minute timeskip)

They sat down on the couches to talk.

" Well that was foolish, going down into the fifth floor by yourself wasn't smart. Just going into the dungeon at all without a party is reckless enough. I keep telling you adventurers do not go looking for adventure. " she huffed.

" I know, I'm sorry." he apologized.

" Oh Bell, do you not even realize how lucky you are. Your a level 1 Adventurer, six months ago you've never even been in the dungeon and yet you still managed to escape a run-in with a Minotaur." she complained. "Yea" he replied gloomily.
"Anyway, I'm happy that your safe but please be more careful, ok?"she smiled." Oh, and try not to run all over town covered in blood." she giggled." Right" he smiled back.

"listen do you know anything about miss Ais or what?" he asked nervously moving about.

"miss Ais? You mean miss Wallenstein? The woman who had to swoop in and rescue you? " she smirked.