The Wandering Adventurer

(Three month timeskip)

Izukus pov

I was walking towards the city gates feeling unprepared for the trip, the tower looming over me, I spent so much time in the forest training with Okami, my direwolf companion, watching him grow over the months, collecting the things that dropped from the animals and beasts. They were really wierd, I saw some strange creatures in the forest, like a minotaur, a griffin and some other mythical creatures.

I decided that this was an RPG like world so everything I found I kept in the bag I found. Another thing that tipped me off was the things they dropped, they seemed so wierd, as if they had magic. Like the bag I had, it can store unlimited things in it, I tested it out and found that it can store living things aswell, including myself, when I went in, I found it was as if I was in a warehouse of unlimited space. I did many things in there. Basing what I found I decided that the rules of an RPG were common here like levels and stats but I couldn't find a way to check.

I haven't learnt much about where I am, I haven't seen any people in this time and I had a feeling that i would look different compared to them. I found a lot of interesting things from the "drops" that I collected, all sorts of things that I had no idea how to use. But I did get some dark green light armor I decided to use just in case. I did find out that those purple stones that dropped were monster cores, I deduced this by the veriety of the stones that dropped, from size to colour to shape, they were all different from every "monster". From my knowledge of games I thought that these would probably get me money in the town and that there was probably a guild or some system like that where I could get more.

I walked towards the gates and saw two gaurds on each side. They looked at me with nervous glances as the saw the massive wolf next to me but still opened the gates. I was a bit taken aback, I thought I would have to pay a fee or have a permit or something. I walked up to one and asked,"Which way it the guild?"

"just down the main street, it's the biggest building, can't miss it." he replied with a nervous glance to his companion.

I thanked him and started walking, as I went through the town, I got varying looks from people because of my looks and my pet, I felt nervous and akward, this being my 16 year old self with a hard time speaking to people.

Little did he know, he caught the eye of a certain red haired, flat chested goddess.

I walked towards the building described by the gaurd, with people staring at me, I felt uncomfortable. I swung the doors open and the crowds conversations died down, all looking towards me and the wolf. I walked towards the counter as people started to back away giving me space with fear etched on their faces. I tried to ignore them and the others entering the building. I was at the counter when I saw that the lady at the counter looked like an elf. She was beautiful with many "assets". I blushed slightly but went towards her. "Hello" I spoke.

"Good afternoon, how can I help yo-WHY IS THERE AN ALPHA DIRE WOLF HERE!?" the sound of blades being drawn.

"He's my pet" I replied with worry as Okami growled and tensed. Izuku patted his head and he calmed down.

"Umm, ok, ignoring that, what is your business here today."

"I'd like to register as an Adventurer here, and to hand in the monster cores." He replied.

"Alright, we'll do the cores first, step towards the tray and place the cores on the scale."

He went towards the large tray attached to the scale. He took out his bag and tipped it over. Cores from the size of grapes to watermelons fell out and toppled onto the tray, falling onto the floor. The sound echoed throughout the building even going outsude. Everyones gaze fell upon him. People outside made their way inside to find out what made the sound.