Stats And Dungeons

Bells pov

On our way to the church izuku asked us where our base was and said that it was pretty far from the town center where the rest of the Familias were.

"Well, we don't exactly have a base really." said Bell sheepishly. "It's more like a hideout."

"What does that mean?" izuku asked.

"Well, you see..." Bell trailed off.

"It's a run-down church in the ruins, we live in the basement, it's cozy and we live very happily there." Hestia said slightly annoyed at Bells attitude to their shared home. "Yea." Bell added softly.

Izuku smiled widely and looked at them, "Well I can't wait, I never really liked living in a big expensive place, it feels to big and lonely." Both looked at him then to each other and smiled widly too as they picked up the pace.

They reached the church and pulled the hidden stone door to the right of the pedestal open. They slipped in, down the stairs and into the basement." Your right, it is pretty cozy, it has a nice atmosphere." said Izuku taking the place in. "So what do you usually do at this time?"

"I usually come back from the Dungeon about now, so we eat, check my stats, talk and sleep." said Bell putting his jacket on the coat hanger.

"I work in town most days so I get here before Bell, but I do sometimes bring food home from my job, like today actually." said Hestia taking out a large brown bag.

Izukus pov

"So what do you think Okami, you like the place?" said Izuku waiting for a response, "Okami?" he turned around looking for the wolf, and ran up the stairs only to bump into a wall of fur.
He looked at what was blocking the way only to see the large wolf fighting to get into the room, but get stuck in the entryway. "What did you do to yourself?" laughed Izuku. Okami growled at the teasing trying to free himself as he kept laughing. "Okay, okay Stop. I'll push you and you try to pull out of the tunnel, ready one, two, three, PUSH" He pushed with as much force as possible, after a few minutes he flew out crushing the stage of the church.

Izuku laughed again, "Now look what you did, alright, I'll talk to the others and figure something out." He walked back down to the basement where the others started to eat," So, are you going to join us?" asked Hestia seeing Izuku enter the room. "I'm actually not hungry, but you guys go ahead, once we're done with everything tonight, I'll spend the night outside with Okami, so he can get used to the new space." "Ok ."

Once they were done eating we started the process for status checks, I asked Bell to go first so I could see the process. He took his shirt off, lied on his stomach on the bed, Hestia climbed on his back and pricked her finger, she let a drop of blood land on his back and the tattoo glowed a bright blue. Hestia touched his tattoo and what looked like runes floated of him with information I couldn't read, but there were numbers that flicked higher and lower constantly until stopping.

Something popped up at the bottom, I still couldn't read it but Hestia gasped  at it, "Whats wrong lady Hestia?" asked Bell. "N-nothing." she said as she took a piece of paper, placing it on the square of his back and marking a circle with her finger on the paper, emmediately a white glowing circle expanded on the paper. As the glow disappeared she removed the paper and handed it to Bell.

                      Bell Cranel
                         Level 1
STR       :   77 > : 82
VIT        :   13      > :
DEX    : 93 > : 96
AGI   H: 148   > : 172
MAG     : 0 >

MAGIC :

SKILL :

"Mmm, this looks pretty bad, but hey atleast my agility went up a bit."