The Beginnings Of A Hero

3rd pov

Light shines brightly in his face, causing the boy to stir, he grogily opens his eyes to the blinding sun. He covers his face and slowly get up, he opens his eyes to scan his surroundings but is surprised. He is in a lush forest with vivid colors and life bursting throughout it. He gets up to look around but stops.

He looks at himself noticing he is wearing tight black pants, a tight white tank top, a large piece of fur around his waist, a fang necklace, a skull ring on his right hand and large red boots with black armor on it. The shoes made him smile, they were his boots, his Iconic red boots. He looks at his body closer and reels back because he's younger than he was before he woke up. "AH!, WHAT THE! HOW THE?! WHY!? Ok calm down let's think about this." he sits back down to contemplate what is happening. "Ok, so by the looks of it I'm 16 again but the 16 year old me after we defeated Shigaraki and after my growthspurt. So if I use that then that means I went back around seven years. Wait I can't have gone back or else I would still be in Shibuya. That means I'm not in Japan. That light before I went unconscious, was that it, could it be that the light was a rip in space time? If it was then there were many that night, but why? Was it because of me and AFO fighting, could be that we caused to much power to surge, if so then it's my fault for being here and mumble, mumble, mumble."

He realized that he was mumbling," Ugh, I thought I got rid of that habit." he started to pace the small clearing he was in." So if this body is after the events of Shigaraki and my growth then I should be able to use 55% with ease... WAIT DO I EVEN HAVE ONE FOR All?! Ok calm down let's test it."
He stopped pacing and went into a fighting stance. "FULL COWLING" The green aura enveloped him with the red veins covering his body as lightning sparked of himself."

The worry on his face vanished "That's a relief, alright let's see how much I can use." he pushed his body to go to 50%, feeling fine he pushed to 55% and started to feel pressure finally stopping at 60% when he could feel his bones creak. "So I can go to 60% at most. Do I still have my other quirks though?" he moved towards a clump of rocks near his vacinity. "BLACK WHIP" The black tendrils of energy shot from his wrists and smashed the large rocks to pebbles. "So I have full control of black whip." he moved to the center of the clearing looking towards the azure sky above. "FLOAT" he began to ascend upwards and manuvered around the air above the forest observing the surrounding area. He saw an endless tower piercing the clouds to his North with towns surrounding it, with green farmlands to his West, a large glimmering lake to his East and massive snow capped mountains to his South.

He descended down towards the ground. "So I have float aswell, but there's only one more I get when reaching 60%, let's see if I have it." "Danger Detection" His vision, hearing, smell, and other senses were immediately boosted to apex predator levels. "Hmm, that's wierd, it's not turning off, normally it turns of when I don't use it. Maybe it has something to do with these circumstances I'm in. Well it's fine, it's more useful this way. I should head to the town I saw North of here, maybe I can find some answers there."

Midoriya started to make his trek towards the city, through the forest. He could hear the animals of the forest moving about.
He stopped, he heard large footsteps, as if a bear was walking towards him. He listened closely, there were more, there were 10 or more coming his way. He turned to face them, ready in fighting stance. He saw amber eyes peeking through the bushes to his left. But he knew there were more on the other side waiting to pounce. He activated OFA and waited for the attack.

It jumped towards him, fangs bared ready to bite. It was fast but not fast enough he slid under the beast and pushed against the ground, slamming the beast into two others that ran out. He heard a crack coming from the beasts neck and saw that it designated to black vapour and dust leaving only a large gem-like stone with a royal purple colouring, a large fang with engravings, and a large piece of fur.

The rest of the pack ran towards him. He jumped over one, hit another on the side, causing it to dissappear, he ran towards two and roundhouse kicked them both, a group of five pounced. He used black whip to grab them and threw them at the trees, he ran to the last three and slammed his fist into the one, axe kicked the other but before he could hit the last one, it pounced into him, it's fangs nearing his neck, he tried to jump back but he wasn't far enough, every millisecond he came closer to death, he pushed his power outwards trying to the beast but he knew he couldn't do that. He closed his eyes and waited, hearing the sparks of his power roam the hard ground he was about to hit.

The pain never came, he slowly opened his eyes and looked at the beast that was lying on the ground with him. Twitching and shaking, his eyes widened in shock as he saw his lightening, his green lightening which never had substance attack the beast. He got up and went towards it, finally having a clear view of the beast. It looked like a wolf, with pure white fur across its body except its belly which had the darkest shade of black possible. Those radiant amber eyes watching Midoriya get closer, its breathimg becoming faster. It was massive, the size of a large 4x4 truck, the wolf was slowly losing life its eyes. He felt guilt and regret killing the wolves, they were animals, just trying to survive. As the last embers of life faded from its eyes, the black smoke flowing in the wind, he looked at what was left, all around him, the only remnants if the wolves were those large purple stones, carved fangs and claws, fur and some daggers scattered across the ground. But there was one thing out of them all that was different, the one he had just taken out, there was a dusty, ripped map, picked it up and looked over its contents, it was a map that led to a cave nearby. He put the map in his pants pocket as he starts to pick up the objects around him, feeling that they would be important.

He followed the maps directions, through the forest, leading him deeper and into wilder parts. The sun was low now. "Should probably take shelter in the cave", he found some rabbits on the way, making sure he had food for the night. He finally saw the entrance of the cave, nearing the dark hole under the mound of earth.

He stopped, he could hear soft scratching in the cave, he slowly, entered the cave, going through the winding tunnel, the scratching getting louder. He saw a light, the tunnel was widening, he had walked into a large cavern, there was moonlight trickling in from the whole in the ceiling. under the moonlight stood a large willow tree, in a small patch of earth with grass and flowers. A small river flowing through the cavern.

He looked towards the scratching sound. A small tunnel on the side of the cavern was visible on the light. He
Cautiously approaching the outcove, the scratching now deafening. Only to see a small pup, not even a month old. It was scratching the ground, making small holes around it, with its small tail wagging. He felt guilt, he looked at the small wolf who looked identical to the one he had studied.

He turned not wanting to alert it, and went to the other side of the cavern, on top of a small ridge. He started a small fire and cooked the rabbits he caught, saving the fur. After a few minutes he started eating, the smell flowing around him. He heard a small yip.

He looked down the side of the cliff and saw the baby wolf sniffing the air. He felt regret, this was probably the pup of the wolf he killed. He took a piece of the meat he cooked and threw it down, the pup gulped it down in a second. He threw a bit more and it ate, he fed it feeling that it was his fault that it wouldn't be able to get food because it was so young. After a while it stopped eating, walking around the bottom.

Izuku continued to eat not realizing that the wolf found the ramp up to the ledge. He saw it from the corner of his eye, he sat as still as possible, waiting to see what it would do. It walked towards him, near the fire, it walked around feeling the warmth it cave of. It rubbed against him and felt the fur. It stopped. It nuzzle the fur wrapped around its waist, probably smelling the scent of the wolves he killed. It circled for a bit and plopped down on the fur, rubbing against him for warmth. He cautiously put his hand on the pup, it sighed in content. He pet it until it was breathing heavily. It was asleep. He decided he should sleep aswell, he leaned against the wall and slowly nodded off.