Blurb

"I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go, let me go, let me go, let me go. If you don't know then just let me go."

—-

"I love you Le, I truly do," he whispered with a broken a voice, "So just give me a reason Valeriya, and I'll stay. I'll stay with you, I promise."

***

Fernando Torres was once a very good football player. He was the captain of Atlético Madrid at the mere age of nineteen. He helped Spain with winning two European Championships and one World Cup, and he was even a good striker at Liverpool. But as soon as he transferred to Chelsea his career went downhill. He wasn't as good as before, he wasn't scoring as much as before and people noticed, people started calling him names and he got more and more time on the bench. So he made a decision, a decision that wouldn't only change his life, but her life as well.

***

One night during his first week in London, Fernando met this girl, Valeriya. He was out on a night walk, exploring the city after a heated fight with Olalla. He stopped by a pub to drink his sorrows away and that's where he met this Russian beauty by the name Valeriya Constantinovna Karlova. They drank together that night and many of the following nights, exchanging life stories and jokes.

Soon enough they switched numbers and started to hang out on other places than the pub. Fernando enjoyed spending time with Valeriya, it was a nice break from all the misery in his life. But what started as an innocent friendship sooner rather than later led to something more... they developed an affair and that affair later led to love.

Fernando loved Valeriya and Valeriya loved Fernando, the only thing that stopped him from leaving Olalla was his kids. So they kept their relationship a secret and only a few people knew about it... their relationship lasted a little over three years, though they had thought it would last a lot longer...

—-

So this is my first football story that I've ever published. This was just a short summary to explain Fernando and Valeriya's relationship, the rest of the book will be written as letters. I'm actually kind over nervous over this but I'm also very excited. I hope you will bere with me on this shaky journey of a fiction and I really hope you will like it and if you do, please leave a comment or vote or do both to make my day and make me encouraged to keep going, please don't be a silent reader. This will be a short-story with shorter chapters written as letters as I mentioned before. There might be grammar misstakes since English is only my second language, so I do apologize in advance.

Disclaimer: Sadly I do NOT own Fernado Torres or Cesar Azpilicueta or any other of the real persons that are mentioned. I don't own any of the clubs or arenas for that matter either. However I do own the plot and this fiction and all the fictional characters that are mentioned, so be kind enough to not copy, thank you.

Dedicated to Jade (@Jayme112234) because her Neymar story was the first football fic I read on here and made me inspired to write my own. And she was also one of the few writers who had amazingly good football stories on Wattpad before the World Cup so I want to thank her for that.

Please enjoy and thank you for your support!

©BlaqAngel 2015