ρяοмιѕє《𝕋𝕒𝕟𝕛𝕚𝕣𝕠 - 𝔸ℕ𝔾𝕊𝕋》

When I first met you, my heart thumbed and butterflies in my stomach begin to flutter. My world become bright and colourful, your smile warms my heart and laugh was a melody to my ears.

Your kindness soften my heart and your rough, yet gentle hands warms my cold hands.

I swear to myself that I would stay by your side to protect those innocent and pure heart as you continue to spread you kindness and the warmth of your heart.

I promised that I would protect those smile and laugh even if I have to carry all those burden.

I promise that I will fight by your side so that you don't have to endure those burden alone.

I promise that I will give my best to protect those you love and adore so much even if I give my life to it.

I promise that I would give my support in what you choose even if I have to sacrifice my feelings.

𝓑𝓾𝓽, 𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓸....

"What?"

"I said, I think I have a crush on Kanao...." Tanjiro repeated his sentence, looking down to his fidgety fingers with pink dust on his cheeks.

I could feel my heart, my world crashed down. My heart thumbed so loudly that it hurts my ears, my view of the world become black and white, again as its slowly to spread. My face fall and my confidence begin to fade slowly.

"O-oh, I see," You stammered.

"Please help me (Y/n)! Help me confess to to her!" Tanjiro pleads, looking at (Y/n) with desperation, not noticing his now dull and void eyes.

It was silence for (Y/n) for few seconds as he blocked all the noise, his mind are flooded with rejection, hurt and broken. You wanted to tell him how much you like-no, loves Tanjiro. But, seeing him to be liking for someone else hurt every bit of your soul.

Slowly, small and empty smile begin to form,"Sure..."

Within that same day, Tanjiro had told Zenitsu and Inosuke about his feelings, they were perplexed and worried. Not for him, but for you.

They were well aware of your feelings towards the burgundy boy, but he was so dense at the affection you are giving to him. Although, it was easy to spot especially when Inosuke also notice it. They have been trying to help you get closed to the burgundy boy. But in the end, the table have turned.

They look at you with sadden and concern, but seeing your empty and bland smile made them felt guilty for not telling the burgundy boy the truth.

Your eyes are starting to watered when you heard Tanjiro kept on blabbering about how beautiful Kanao is or how strong she is with full of admiration and adoration. He didn't notice the change of air in the room, nor that he noticed your pain.

Is its because you are a boy? Or is that Kanao much more stronger and independent than you are?

Sure, that you are not strong as her but at least that you always be the one person in the group to have ever come with great suggestions and plan battle. You are more of a strategist than combat battle.