𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙵𝚝. 𝙾𝙲 《𝕀𝕟𝕠𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕖 - 𝔽𝕃𝕌𝔽𝔽》

The OC

The OC

Name: Ayarozu Harui

Height: 5'6"

Age: 16

Rank: Kinoe (The second highest rank before Hashira)

Breath Style: Breath of the Light

(Credit to the artist who drew this. This drawing does not belong to me)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Leaves falls down to ground gracefully as if they're dancing in the air, the rustling sound made by the wind whistle through the air and the sun shine brightly above the sky.

A boy whose appearance could fool anyone including men are strolling around the tranquil forest as he whistle calmly and skipping as he made his way through the forest. The boy emitting a cheerful and positivity aura as his smile never falter from his face, his eyes shine brightly as the sun above, his pale skin glistened and his hair softly flutter by the wind.

The warm sunshine had made the boy sighs in content as he happily continues his way. Then, a sudden caw from a familiar bird reach his ears making him abruptly stops his carefree attitude.

"CAW! AYAROZU HARUI! MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE NATAGUMO MOUNTAIN! CAW! A BACK UP IS NEEDED AND THERE IS HIGHLY AN ASSUMPTION THAT LOWER MOON IS THERE! CAW!" The crow loudly announced and the voice boomed around the forest.

The sighs in exasperation, "I was just enjoying my time. Why do I have to go?" He whined childishly with pout.

Harui made his way out of the forest with his crow and made his way to the specific location.

The sun begin to set and Harui was just in time to arrive at the location he was told to, he wait until the sun completely disappear and moon begin to rise. He could feel it, the Lower Moon is here right in this mountain he stepped in. Without a second thought he walk deeper to the forest with full of determination hopingbthat he is not too late.

He notice that cobwebs are surrounded the area along with spider that latched on to it, he didn't have a good feeling about this demon. Then suddenly.

"AGGGGHHHCCKKKK!!"

A blood curdling scream boomed the entire forest, Harui wince at the painful scream that someone abrupts. He ran towards the scream immediately as fast as he could, when he arrived his eyes widened in horror.

Blood splatter across the ground and tree, dismembered and broken body laid down on the in the most horrifying way. Harui covers his mouth in shock as his eyes showed his anger towards whoever had done this mortifying action.