PROLOUGE

So called the four knights, for those who knew.

Grey beard, the fearless
Timber, the loner
Tundra, the cunning.

But these four knights were no ordery knights. The knights you'd expect to wear heavy silver armor and  Knight no one could dare obtain.

They wolf was the leader, the hide that could never deem anyone fashionable or worthy enough. Alpha was her name, decades kept at bay inside its locker waiting for the day someone would be deemed worthy enough to claim to title.

Alpha was strong, mentally stable and reasonable. And when times came to being serious Alpha did her duty. Though she indulged in whatever fun that came along.

But too become the Alpha, one must make sacrifice. One must obey order and do what is right. Be selfless and confident, cherish her members and take pride in the cause.

Alpha, wasn't documented in books. As usually no one could claim her to be able to document her, though in the late 1900s a women name of Edith Grey was worthy.

She fought the good fight, proving time after time that Alpha had chosen its Champion. Edith's legacy was a difficult one to upstand.

It was said those who have been able to be honored as Alpha's champion had the ability to be able to convince with its pervious hosts.

That was its only other fact, besides the obvious upstanding qualities one would have being Alpha.

Alpha had many other traits and perks, no one was aware of and that made her valuable beyond compare.

Edith Greys diary had written in calligraphy handwriting of Alphas abilities, although some pages were ripped or burnt from the generations gone bye.
------
Alpha, has descended upon me. She speaks to me in my dreams and in my wake, sometimes even telling me secrets I wish not hear.

I have not baren witness to any one else whom may process such devine and horrible nature.

In hopes this reaches a potential bearer, it is that Alpha will rise when times are coming to an end. Alpha will change you, making its champion completely and utterly different.

Godspeed,
-Edith Lousianna Grey.

---

But deep with its vaults laid another entry of the late Edith Grey, whom testified this,
-----
My mighty warrior must leave me soon, as I grow to be weak and sickly.
Age has been every so kind to me, she has been kind to me.

One day my children will grow to have their own and thus continue the family name.

I pray that whomever reads this, becomes to acknowledge the creature with all its might and glory.

Godspeed,
Edith Louisanna Grey
-----

A year had passed since Edith Grey had become Alpha, until coming across foreign travellers whom claimed to be inhabitants of people similar traits.

So thus, Edith learnt the oath, and pathed the way to creating a magic free era.

That was until, The Order was officially established. Coventry had been known and within its walls, were magical beings who every year recruited in desguise and claimed them Acolytes and Neophytes.

Edith challenged these orders and mass temples taking down several with her new found abilities.

She grew and grew to become more fair and glorifed amongst the species of magic.

For those who knew her, knew she was fearless.

When Edith died of age in the late 1978, she wrote to her husband George Harold, enlistening a requirement that Alpha will remain hidden alongside its companions in the depts of a home tucked in their house.

For Magic had been deminissed.

Until such time should be called for its Champions to rise again.

{{{IN THE CHAPTER HEAD IS EDITH AND HER HUSBAND GEORGE}}}

BETA ((DISCONTINUED)) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara