Chapter 6:1

Chapter 6
Amour Plastique: Pt1

Abigail sat still on the bottom of her perfectly made bed she smiled into her reflection off the long white framed bodied mirror, it be on a Monday morning she was already prepared to go on her way to school at half 11.

She had half completed her work and was probably going to get another assignment today, and be due in two weeks. To her luck only more complications with these two rivalling societies to collide.

She brushed her platinum blonde locks, applied another thin coat of black mascara. Then replied ler pink tinted gloss, smacking her lips together.

"Abbey, you ready yet?" Hamish called from outside the door of her room.

Abigail stood up confidently looking at herself in the mirror and walking towards the door to which she turned the brass knob and in front of her stood a very well dressed, Hamish Duke. Smiling upon her like a child.

"Finally." Hamish smirked, laughing,

"Ha. Ha, very funny now hurry up. I got a class in 35 and if I am late. I am going to beat you up." Abigail snapped rushing down the staircase and out the front door.

They both fast paced towards the sidewalk, reaching the entrance of the University. "You know Aylssa Drake is helping Edward Coventry with the Vade Macum, Edward is Jack's father-" Hamish announced unphased,

"Aylssa is a idiot as far as I'm concern and so is her precious idol, Jack should know better we aren't about Revenge." Abigail testified,

"I of course, said so but-" Hamish pestered,

"No buts, No secret agendas, their are rules in place to keep us alive and have been for so long. We can't stray from our rules cause one person has daddy issues, you of all people should know that, Hamish." Hamish huffed reaching the entrance way to his building.

"Yeah, I guess so. Look we'll talk about the Macum later."

Abigail tip toed on her feet and smiled before saluting a farewell, turning on her heels she then waved him goodbye.

-----

"So, most of you would of already picked your research assignments those who have not I highly suggest you do that this lesson,

However amongst your literary work, I advise you to pay attention ahead as I teach you on the foundation which is depicting certain chosen aspects on oral speeches, that have either impacted interpersonally.

We have the infamous, Martin Lr. King, I have a dream-"

Mr Clarke then proceeded to press play of Dr. King's speech over five times each part he broke down.

Abigail fiddled with her pen her mind often drifting away, she thought of what happened very recently with the dream of Edith Grey.

Was it all a dream? Though it did feel very vivid.

She was glad no one would bring it up, she wasn't doing to well with finding answers herself.

And if worst comes to wear, she'd seek The Orders guidance. If Abigail were too take their advisement literally.

Nearing the end of the lesson, she hardly retained information. And that wasn't like her at all,

Her anxiety to talk to the others and confide it what she felt, saw and heard during his unconscious hours. Of course, she had visuallized many scenarios in which this all could possibly end terribly for her.

One, the could care less and just leave her to deal.

Two, they could all care, find out something terrible about her, that's way out of dept and disown.