Chapter 5

Chapter 5
The Wedding Bells.

Abigail woke up on the floor of a church, bells ringing as a women in a white floral gown stood in front of a large brown vanity mirror writing in a leather brown book, much like one she was just reading.

"Miss Edith, you mother and father want to see you before the ceremony." A young female in a pink bridesmaid dress stated standing straight at the door way.

Abigail watching closely. It seemed like they could not see her.

"Thankyou Beth you may go." Abigail dismissed, continuing to write down her thoughts. Abigail reading over her shoulder what she wrote,

Id hope my brother Jonathan would be here but I reserved him a seat right next at the church altar where his picture stands.

My parents are calling for me, I hear them outside I must greet them.

Abigail watched Edith call for her mother and father to come in. "Come in."

As a older women and man strutted in, wearing high quality, fashionable outfits. Abigail wondered if this was Edith Grey, the previous Alpha.

She watched the older women hug her daughter and the father kiss her pink cheeks. "My dear, Edith yesterday you were a Grey tomorrow a Herondale. I am so proud of you my daughter."

Her mother got all choked up, pulling out a maroon hanky from her sleeve of her dress.

"Ah darling, If only your brother were here." Her father stated only to get cut up by Edith.

"But he is, father. He will always be here," Edith smiled at her parents,

"Right." Her parents smiled at her before her mother left, as Miss Beth once again come in.

"Yes Beth?" Abigail greeted, not leaving her sight on her father.

"Its time Miss." Beth stated, now Abigail found herself standing at the receiving end of the red aisle.

"Do you, George Harold Herondale take Edith Louisanna Grey as you wife, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poor. As long as you both shall live?"

"I do." George smiled at Edith,

"Do you Edith Louisanna Grey take this man, George Harold Herondale as you husband in sickness and in health, for richer or for poor, as long as you both shall live."

"I do." Edith smiled at George, her cheeks flushed pink.

"Then I pronounce you from this moment forward under the house of God, husband and wife you may now kiss the bride"

And so they did, Abigail watched in awe.

Next thing she knew she was feeling drowsy, her sight blurred. The same burning sensation occurring,

She watched as Edith and Gorege walk happily down the aisle to start their new lives as newlyweds.

Until she fell into her side.

------

Abigail groaned, slowly but surely her sight becoming clear with each passing second.

She felt the trickle of blood run down her head.

"She's awake!" She noticed Randall was sitting beside her, alongside Hamish whom paced the room and Lilith trying to calm him down.

"Abigail, thank god! What happened?" Hamish rushed to the other side of the bed which she was tucked into.

"I was reading after I came up from the basement from you guys-" She looked at Lilith with confused eyes,
"-I was reading Edith's journal. And then I got all drowsy and next thing I knew I woke up in a church. But it was like I also wasn't there, like I was a ghost. "