💛Details😺

RubyJane

So bottom, I wanna know every detail of the whole Lisoo thing.

SlayLaliSlay

The only bottom here is you. Bottom.
And why do you want every detail you perv.

RubyJane

Because I wanna know more about Jisoo's very private sex life.

SlayLaliSlay

Seems legit.
So, here's what happened:
After we went came back here, in my beautiful house, well, gosh, she grabbed my hair and forced me on my knees demanding I tell her why we were ignoring her and Rosie. When I didn't answer she tsked me and pulled me up, for then pin me to the wall and straight up push her tongue in my mouth, easily taking control no matter how much I fought.
Humiliating if you ask me, being a top that hurt my pride.
Anyway
One of her hands then went under my shirt and bra, she had her fun with my amazing boobs and ya know one thing brings to another, we were naked on my couch. Her on top of me, three fingers in me, mouth latched to my boobs as with her free hand she kept mine pinned above.
God, it was so embarrassing Jennie, she legit made me scream her name and moan loudly!
Like she fucked me so hard and so good.
She seems very innocent and gentle
But shit!
We went on for a long time and now I have troubles walking!😱
Although, I must say, my pride hurt aside, it was some good sex. Amazing I would say.

RubyJane

Well, well, well, look at my bestie hidden sex beast. Should I give her a try?🤔

SlayLaliSlay

Back off bitch!
I've got my eyes on her!
And you have a girlfriend, which is my basically sister.

RubyJane

I was kidding Lisa!
Omg! Chill 😂
I want to help you conquer her.
Hey, just cuz I'm curious... Are you two friends with benefits now?

SlayLaliSlay

....
Idk.
I'mma ask her.