💛Gotcha💜

Jessi was walking with Jisoo towards the chosen meeting point, Somi doing the same with Lisa, ready to casually meet each other

«Jessi-ah, why do you needed to hang out with me that badly and urgently?» Jisoo questioned as Jessi rolled her eyes
«Can't I fucking want to meet up with a friend that I haven't seen in some time cuz I'm busy?»
I blinked «Yeah of course, don't be mad. I was just worried jeez.»
«So, fill me up Jisoo. What's up with that Lisa girl of your snap?»
Jisoo bit her lower lip «Well, she randomly added to me bother me, but somehow with the time we became friends. We then became fuck buddies. She confessed to me and I said I don't know. So yeah. That's what's going on.»
Jessi slapped the back of Jisoo's head saying «Ya! That's the dumbest thing you could ever say!»
Jisoo rolled her eyes massaging her head «I know! I know! But it happened! Get over it.»

Somi on the other side was listening to Lisa whining «And she said I don't know! Got that? I don't fucking know. What kind of answer is that? That's bullshit. Everything is bullshit. She is bullshit.»
Somi said «You're being a little dramatic unnie, don't you think?»
Lisa threw her arms in the air «Dramatic?! Bitch please! This is not being dramatic but real!»
Somi sighed «I mean understand her, she might have been very surprised about it, plus, she might still have to figured out her feelings. You know we girls often have confusing feelings. You went through the same phase with her. Have you forgotten?»
Lisa thought about it and sighed «You're right... Maybe I over reacted. But stiiiiiilll» she whined huffing as Somi looked in front of her and made a small smirk as she saw Jessi and Jisoo not far from them so her acting began cutting off Lisa's ranting.

«Oh! Unnie aren't those Jessi and Jisoo?!» Lisa look at her and then in front her eyes widening mumbling a "shit".
Somi grabbed her hand and pulled her along yelling «Unnies! Unnies! Annyeong!!!»
Jessi also acting started «Oh! Som Somi! Whatcha doing here?»
Somi looked at Lisa «Hanging out with Lisa unnie. I haven't seen her in a while. You?»
«Same. But with Jisoo. Bitch keeps ranting about her situation. Since y'all are here. What the fuck is going on with you two? Shouldn't you be adult and talk about it? Aish.» she rolled her eyes as Somi added to her unnie bluntness
«Yeah unnies, I wonder the same.»

Jisoo and Lisa stared at each other as the younger said «I just remembered that I have something real quick to do.» as she was about to turn around, Jessi grabbed her hair keeping her in place doing the same with Jisoo's ear who was also trying to avoid the confront. Both were whining in pain pleading to be let free.

«I ain't letting you bitches free if ya don't talk it out.» Jessi was already annoyed, which was the reason Somi was flanked to her. To avoid any blood spilling pretty much.

«Unnie, be more gentle. You're hurting them. They'll talk right?» Somi looked between the two and said in the most innocent and cute way «I'm looking up to them so much and they told me to always talked it out. Have you been lying to me?»

Both Jisoo and Lisa looked at a pouting Somi, knowing very well that being older they had to be of good example, as well as the fact that Jessi might have beat them without thinking twice.

Jisoo sighed and said «You're right Somi-ah. Sometimes we forget, so» she looked at Lisa «We're gonna talk about it.»

Somi and Jessi sneakily smirked at each other as Jessi quickly updated the group about the two about to talk it out.

(A/N: Would you like to read how they talked it out or see the result on Snapchat directly?)