💛Big Girls Talk💜

Jisoo and Lisa looked straight in each others eyes, both frozen, under Somi apparently looking innocent gaze and Jessi annoyed one

Lisa gulped and said clearing her throat «So» she cleared her throat once more «Just like two adults we will talk.»
Jisoo nodded «Yes. Like two adults we will talk.»
There was a moment of silence were Jessi said «Just grow up and pull your big girl pants on and start to fucking talk! Aish.» she rolled her eyes as the two slightly jumped not expecting her outburst as Jisoo said
«So, khm, how are you?»
Lisa showed her hand in her pants pocket «Khm, great. Khm, how about you unnie?»
Jisoo nodded «Good....»

Another round of silence as they looked around and Jessi said bursting out again «Fuck! You wimps! Jisoo why the fuck you told Lisa "I don't know" when she confessed?»
Jisoo gulped «Because... I don't know?» she looked worriedly at Jessi who raised her hand stepping forwards ready to hit her but Somi stopped
«Ya unnie! No violence!»
Jessi freed herself groaning «She's asking for it! What kind of answer is that?!»
Jisoo quickly said «Because it's true! I don't know why I said I don't know. I never really thought about what I felt towards Lisa!»
Lisa pouted «You never questioned our friendship or whatever...?»
Jisoo shrugged and shook her head «Why would I do that? I just go with the flow.»
Lisa chuckled bitterly «Of course. I'm the only idiot who might give our relationship or friendship or whatever a second thought... I'm the only idiot who can fall for someone who doesn't even really care.»

Lisa turned around about to go away, too in pain for keep talking, when Jisoo grabbed her wrist stopping her «Wait! I didn't say I don't care! I said I don't know. And I didn't thought about it because overthinking something isn't good. And when you confessed, well, I didn't expected that. I mean, we were fuck buddies, why would you even want to be fuck buddies if you have feelings? It didn't really make sense. Plus, I thought you were kidding I mean, the first thing you ever told me was to choke you, what do you expect?»
Lisa rolled her eyes «To be chocked... Whaaaaaaat? Who said that?» she said trying to cover up her sentence as Somi mumbled to herself and Jessi
«Pleeeeaaase tell me this conversation won't take a weird turn...»
Jisoo said «Do you miss me choking you?»
Somi said rolling her eyes and throwing her hands in the air «Fuck this shit I'm out.»
As Jessi grabbed her shirt from behind to stop her whispering her as Lisoo kept talking about sexual stuff in quite an awkward manner «We have a job remember?» Somi sighed and hummed, bringing back her attention to the conversation, Lisa saying
«Well, I mean, you are good at fingering, what do you expect?»
Jisoo said back «I know I'm good. Just like I'm good at making you cum.»
Lisa blushed «Well, yeah, I mean. That should always be included everytime.»
Jessi whispered to Somi «This bitches have a weird way of talking things out.»
Somi hummed «Right? So» she said now referring to Lisoo «Can you two stop talking about sex and start talking about your situation?»
Jessi added annoyed looking at Jisoo demanding «What do you feel for Lisa? Say what you think at three, 1,2,3»
Jisoo panicking said «Poong!!»
Jessi blinked a couple of times not believing what she just heard, her face hardened and showed Jisoo on the ground «You motherf–»
«UNNIE!» both Lisa and Somi scolded her as the thai went to Jisoo to help her up as the youngest stopped Jessi
«Jisoo unnie, are you hurt?» asked Lisa worriedly as the older shook her head
«Not really, just my ass a little.» as she stood up with the thai's help she added «Let's be adults Lisa.»
She scoffed «You're the one being a baby! You can't even figure out your feelings!»
Jisoo glared at her «I can do it better than you!»
«No you can't!»
«Yes!»
«No!»
«Yes!»
«Yes!»
«No!» Jisoo exclaimed as Lisa smirked and said happily
«Ah ah! I gotcha!»
Jessi and Somi sighed the latter said «Big girls talk uh?»
Lisa said «See? Since you can't I'll just go.»
Lisa turned around but Jisoo grabbed her wrist pulling her against her «No you're not going anywhere before you answer if you wanna be my girlfriend!»
Lisa's eyes widened as Jessi and Somi gasped in surprise, the oldest saying «That's a plot twist.»

Jisoo let Lisa's wrist go and covered her face thinking

Gosh I'm an idiot...

«Yes.» she heard Lisa telling her, Jisoo moved her hands away and furrowed her eyebrows
«What?»
«Yes, I'll be your girlfriend.» Lisa repeated.

Jisoo suddenly kissed her while Jessi and Somi tried to figure out, how the hell the situation was able to resolve.

It didn't make sense.

It was too random.